Cummins Careers & Employment - Working at Cummins
Work happinessScores based on about 901 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOTom Linebarger
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
Information Design & Documentation
What would you say about your employer?
The normal questions you'd expect. General, non job specific mostly.
What experience do you have, "name a time when you ______" (dealt with a customer, improved a process, etc.), why did you leave your last job, why are you applying here, where do you see yourself in 5 years, biggest weakness and strength. All the usual questions one should expect in an interview.
A lot of personal questions, the manager never really interviewed me he was more interested in my personal life instead.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Cummins?Published on May 24, 2021