Cumulus Media Employee Review

View all Cumulus Media reviews

Productive, constantly changing, fun, micromanaged, system based work place.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 11, 2013
We have sales meetings every morning for an hour and we go over objections in the field or better practice methods. Then we have a phone block three times a week to set up appointments. We have two managers and each is assigned a team and they have to manage their team. We typically have one on one every Friday. Co workers are competitive. I love learning new things everyday in our meetings but the down fall is finding leads to call on that aren't a waste of time
Pros
Free tickets to events
Cons
Finding leads

Other Cumulus Media Employee Reviews

Not recomended to work
Producer (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCApril 24, 2018
Cumulus Broadcasting a soul sucking place to work. Even if I was in a great mood, I would feel the change in me as I opened the door. While I enjoyed my co-workers, and we made the best we could with what little was given, I would never recommend working for such a backwards company.
Productive work place with a lot of good people working there
Sales & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MI 48604April 24, 2018
Typical day with Cumulus a lot of meetings throughout the day never a dull moment during the day. It was always a non stop with never nothing to do there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cumulus Media. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.1

1.8Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight