Cura Resource Group, LLC

Cura Resource Group, LLC Employee Reviews

United States7 reviews
Cura Resource Group has shown me that with hard work and dedication you can have advancement opportunities. Everyone works to the best of their abilities and have a can do attitude when assisting members. The staff is friendly and gets along with each other as well as the members. This would be a great opportunity for anyone.
Pros
Stable Work Schedule, Still allows enough personal time with family/friends
The company is so understanding, they will understand you as an employee and work with you. Due to family issues I had to resign from working with Cura and two years later they took me in with open arms. Most employers would not give you a second opportunity but Cura gave it to me. Forever thankful for a second chance.
Pros
flexibility
Working For Cura Resource Group has been a great learning and working experience for me. Almost four years ago I started off in the warehouse and worked my way up. Learning from each manager as the years went by. Now i am the manager i run the day to day operations, With the help from my regional manager and cooperate who believed in me and have guided me along the way. I Love the job and the people i work with.
Pros
The work enviroment is very tranquil. we receive benefits, health care, 401k, employee discounts, paid time off.
Working with Cura has been fun and I have learned a lot throughout my eight years with the company. Cura has given me the opprotunity to grow as an individual and professionally. The management team keeps an open communication with everyone which makes the workplace very enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people everyday and be able to build a more friendly relationship with our customers as time goes by.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Working for CURA Resource Group has been a great experience to grow and develop. It is a comfortable and enjoyable work place where employees are encouraged to perform to their best of their abilities with the strong support of management and corporate.
Cura Resource Group offers a fun, friendly, challenging, rewarding work environment. The owners have integrity and work as a team allowing all staff to collaborate on projects. Cura Resource Group has sales center across the country and offers great opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Supportive Management
Cura has an excellent culture for employees. Everyone feels truly valued in their roles and top management takes a genuine interest in the well being of their employees.
Pros
Culture, employees, benefits