Curaleaf Employee Reviews

Fair work great pay
Dispensary manager (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 3, 2019
I feel fulfilled in my life working for Curaleaf. I get to help people daily and enjoy working in a patient first environment. I see the path for advancement and enjoy an amazing work life balance. As a full time mom and a full time employee, I feel that I am truly an amazing life for my daughter and patients. Working for a company that truly cares improves the lives of employees and customers!
Pros
Flexible schedule, amazing pay, great benefits
People play - unprofessional
Dispensing Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 31, 2019
Unprofessional atomsphere and cursing all the time. Mgmt has favorites and unreasonable expectations. Staff makes fun of older employees and threats are made daily towards your job. They built lots of dispensaries but product runs out and you have angry patients. Personal friendships matter more and they can get away with anything. Being late, smoking out the back door numerous times during the day when other employees dont have a break. Lousy communication and mgmt curses all the time.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Unprofessional atmosphere, profanity, favoritisms
cultivation
Cultivator (Current Employee) –  Bellmawr, NJJanuary 29, 2019
my time here at curaleaf has had a big disappointment. a 5 billion dollar company with hardly enough cleaning supplies and a real lack in professionalism. mangers here try to be your friend first instead of managing we have people that threatened fellow coworkers and our human resources and cooperation has done nothing about with a no work place violence policy. you can do whatever you want here and not get in trouble for anything. no real advancement no real cannabis experience. place is a mess pesticides and mice everywhere. overall i would not recommend working here. president is clueless about what is really going on. BEWARE HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Lots of energy in the workplace among the co-workers
Budtender2 (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 15, 2019
Not the best communication between management down to lower level workers. Do not empower all employees which makes some tasks challenging and patients frustrated. When the corporation took over, some things were taken away and expectation's were raised. More concerned with making the highest sales for the day than future business and what will continue to make them successful.
Pros
Discounts and insurance provided
Cons
Tips pooled and taxed, poor communication between managment
Relaxed atmosphere. Everyone out for themselves
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Simsbury, CTOctober 1, 2018
Good place to work but no job advancement. If you are hired for a specific job, most likely you will always be in that position. No raises are given because the employees don't really care, they just want to work in that field.
Pros
If you're a patient you get a discount at the dispensary
Cons
No advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Curaleaf. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5