Curant Health Employee Reviews

No. All Positive Reviews are lies to improve score
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 2, 2018
All Positive Reviews are lies to improve score. Management terrible.
This place has the worst turnover rate I have ever witnessed. If you have a robotic personality, work in a plant, or coming from a low grade retail pharmacy, this may workout for you. Don't expect to grow, don't expect to create effective change, don't expect anything. But your paycheck and attitude, and constant abnormal change, favoritism, fake smiles, and underlined attitudes.
Pros
food
Pleas don't
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAMarch 12, 2018
Work here with intentions to leave soon. Only if you're desperate for work. They are desperate to hire so they will hire you. The turnover rate for this position is very high. Negotiate your rate of pay. they will pay you minimum wage if you allow them. But I suggest not working here. You are not valued, it's just a do as I say, place. Although they are growing, you would think they are open to some suggestion, especially when things don't make any sense and causing a negative effect. NO, they don't care, do what they say and 6 months later they will change it and say it's their great new plan. Seriously it's a headache, you are overworked and under valued. If you have any real skill set this is not for you. If you worked at any cooperate position before, this is not for you. They want robots, and people who don't know their value in life.
Pros
lunch
Cons
everything else.
Great Culture - Colleagues Are Like Family
Client Strategy Specialist (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GANovember 7, 2017
Typical days are very busy which is great for people like me who enjoy a fast-paced environment. There's a lot of opportunity for professional development and advancement since the company keeps growing at such a fast pace. Management puts a lot of trust in our team which allows us to work autonomously and accomplish what we need to do to provide the best care possible for our clients and our patients. The culture is great - different teams collaborate genuinely and effectively with a "whatever it takes" attitude for any improvements or changes needed. The best part is that everyone is very close and treated like family.
Pros
Open Door Policy, Great Culture, Feels Like Family, Opportunties for Growth & Advancement
Cons
fast growing with family focus
account managment (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2017
In my time employed with Curant Health I have experienced more fast paced growth then any other company I have previously been employed by. Never once have I felt like just an "employee". I have always felt like a team, a family.....proud to be a part of this fast paced growth. Curant Health's ownership and management has always shown appreciation for my role in our organization as well as concern for my life and my family outside of Curant Health.

In the time thus far with Curant I have been given ample opportunities to grow my personal career goals and have been encouraged and challenged along the way.

The workplace culture is a family and I genuinely always look forward to seeing my team and co-workers when we meet. I can say with certainty that I have found my forever home with Curant Health.
Pros
personal and professional growth supported, team bonding, family sense, excellent benefits, work life balance encouraged
Great for temporary time
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GANovember 3, 2017
Its a great place to work if you are not looking to advance, develop, or grow. The benefits and paid time off are not the greatest. You can not trust upper management.
Pros
Free lunches on occasion
Cons
stagnant career development and horrible company culture
Horrible Place to Work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ga/FLOctober 30, 2017
Pros
nothing
Cons
Given unattainable goals. Set you up for failure. No transparency in salaries for equal counterparts, management not forthright and honest in what services and products we are asked to sell, lack of communication in what expected duties are, constantly changing goals, and shady ownership.
Great co-workers, horrible management
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 14, 2016
All the coworkers are great and friendly. Management treats employees like garbage and they are very immature. I never worked with such a horrible management team.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Low Pay
Patient care coordinator
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2016
Heavy workload pay isn't high enough for everything you have to do. Fast pace work environment great for learning different pharmacy roles. Management could be better very immature group of ladies(management) friendly Co workers always around to help plus they feed you well
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Management, pay
They are friendly company but need to appreciate their employees...
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJune 6, 2016
I worked for this company as a temp, was a hardworker. I would never suggest this company, they will act like they care, but they really don't. They will have you thinking they gonna hire you and they let you go. There is alot of favoritism at this company. I worked hard for this company for them to tell me I'm not a good fit, no loyalty.
Pros
Meet nice people
Cons
No advancement, no recognition
N/a
Specialty Pharmacy (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAFebruary 5, 2016
Pros
friendly coworkers, helping patients, overall mission and values
Cons
pay, time off, management, benefits, no sick days, required to work christmas eve
Advice to Management
Provide competitive salaries to all employees.
Great Company, Terrible Management and HR
patient services Dept. (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAOctober 31, 2015
Great mission, nice benefits, very low pay for such an accredited and fast growing established company. Management is a joke. Turning very corporate and concerned more about patient retention then there own employee retention. Problems go unresolved unless you are a manager or director. Advancement barely exists. Extremely high turnover rate. Some employees stay who are complacent and showed favorotism. Perfection is constantly thrown at your throat. Could be an awesome company to work for if these internal issues are fixed, especially with their HR dept or lack there of.
Pros
Benefits, pto, coworkers, mission
Cons
Pay, hours-close at rush hour 5:30 pm, management, can't trust HR
Ok place to work short term , not ideal for long term growth
Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee) –  Smyrna,GAJune 26, 2015
Was great to work here until the new manager came on board. Some favoritism. Employees that work hard and are reliable seem to get trampled on and not recognized. Manager pretends to care about employees
Pros
Good eating, ok employees
Cons
Pay, no room for growth, management is phony
Nice place to work.
Account Management Administrator (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAApril 29, 2015
Small up and coming company. Very friendly place to work. The hardest part of the job is learning the ins and out of healthcare / 340B....the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are able to help people with chronic diseases afford their medications.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Curant Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4