Curative
Happiness rating is 59 out of 100

Curative Employee Reviews

United States64 reviews

companyemployeemanagementplacegoodenjoydaygreat

Unfair scheduling and lay offs

Basically the company is "who you know" I got a high-paying position there because my friend already worked there, I was also given a promotion because of the as well. But that also works against you, if you up against someone who knows someone in a higher position, expect them to be the ones to get the ideal schedule. Even if it really isn't right.

covid is over

Covid testing hour are long and there is no flexibility with the schedule. Managers can be helpful if you need assistance but can also be hard to reach due to the amount of people they oversee. The pay is decent but you will have to deal with the public as well as people who don't really want to work. Can lack professionalism with other employees.

Curative insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Ok

Poor management but a good place to start in the work force. Can be a stressful environment at times, but working with fun and supportive people most of the time.

patients and employers are all outstanding and supportive

This job was a very independent job with great benefits and excellent pay. The staff was great and my upper management were an awesome team. All worked together and got work done. Thanks for this opportunity

free lunch with great employees

Overall a good working environment. Less stress. from management and employees work independently. Tasks are assigned at the start of each shift and its the duty of everyone to complete them on time.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

helpful management

Good pay for what it was, disorganized management

Employees and upper management were super hit or miss. Your experience here is determined by your coworkers and people delegated above you. There are some super hardworking, kind, and competent people, as well as the opposite.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

They took away free lunch

Jobs not bad just management

Everything is good about the job just policy’s are always changing and very strict on small things. They are not structured and still need to learn a lot about the medical field and how it works

Flexible and Fun Environment

Working at curative has been a pleasure ! Great staff , great company to start off In medical . Great Pay with appreciation on holidays ! I would recommend curative to everyone!

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

N/a

Good workplace

Good work place. Good pay. Good people. Top to bottom great organization. The purpose of it is clear and very heartwarming. Overall this is a great company to work for.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Hot outside

Easy job low pay hours cut

Overall curative is an innovative company. They hire anybody so prepare for the “ghetto”. Low pay with short hours. It’s an easy job buy just not worth the pay.

you meet cool people and it pays well

It was a steady place. Reliable income. But felt as if my work ethic was never really noticed. I would overwork myself due to other employees not doing their job. It was really frustrating when management just let them slack off and expected you to be okay with it. Didn’t acknowledge my hard work. Only if my quality of work happened to slip. But my experience might not be the same as others. Overall they’re okay.

Pros

free lunches, good pay

Cons

not much room for advancement, no raises

Fun place to work

Was fun while it lasted was Target Careers: Welcome! You're signed up to receive text updates. Text frequency may vary. Msg & data rates may apply. good luvk

Meow

Meow it's a good thing to do with the weather situation and the other day is good for me to get a new one for you and your family and your friends with the kids

Good pay, Terrible management

This job is very easy but the management is very terrible. You have to kiss their butt and be at their every beckoning call in order to even be acknowledged. They have the most qualified personnel for site lead positions already in the system, but then hire brand new people that take the job for granted and end up losing them more money and customers.

Easy job good pay no stability or work life balance

Decent pay no work life balance and management often has communication issues. Easiest job I’ve ever have. Stability is not there because your a contract worker and will only last as long as Covid is around. No life work balance because it’s 6 days a week schedule.

Unfairly fired

I started off as a TSS and got promoted to be a site lead and really enjoyed that. I loved the pay/hours, loved the benefits. Most people were good to work with, except for a few bad apples but I still did my job and even got a raise. Never had write ups, always helping other employees and doing what I needed to do as management. I ended up getting fired unfairly and they filed it as harassment because all because of a TSS was not doing duties and another TL overheard me saying something indirectly out of frustration. HR didn’t even take the time to hear me out they just made a decision and within the next day I got fired like nothing. Not a write up not a verbal warning just straight termination. I can’t even get unemployment now. Very disappointed with this and I feel like I was framed by those 2 employees which aren’t even with the company anymore because they ended up getting fired for things I was trying to bring to HR attention.

Pros

Pay

Cons

HR doesn’t care. They will fire you from one day to the next

Great job

I love working for Curative the managers really care about you and respond promptly to feedback or any issues you may have. The pay is great, and everyone is really nice.

Pros

Easy job Flexible schedules

Stressful

My particular location was stressful. Poor planning by management. Everything felt chaotic and thrown together at the last possible second. Biggest pro was the wage they paid.

Great pay, disorganized company

Pay, PTO, and benefits are great. The company itself is very disorganized and seems to have struck gold with federal COVID funds, I don't foresee the company as it currently exists lasting much longer.

Managers are deceitful and disorganized

Everyone is overworked. The company often finds loopholes to not let you use your accrued PTO so it is impossible to get time off. Higher ups are completely out of touch with what the clinical scientists are doing, but when something goes wrong, they immediately point fingers so as not to look bad in front of the CEO.

Higher base compensation and easier to obtain bonus structure

Overall just another company to spend 12-24 months with tops. They do not pay competitive wages and have a convoluted bonus structure that requires you to bring in 4x your yearly salary in 12 months before receive a raise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Curative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Curative with

• Curative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?