Cure Oahu

Working at Cure Oahu: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

Toxic work environment (few good employees)

The directors and corporate staff are very disconnected from the retail floor/ retail staff. This makes it difficult to have a functioning work environment. There is much for the company to learn in terms of cannabis retail and creating a better work space for the staff.

Pros

Employee discounts, good health care insurance

Cons

Toxic environment

Fun workplace! Kind of slow pace

Everyone I’ve met since working here and be great! Learning the product has been fun. Great for entry level jobs into the industry! I still see a lot of growth that needs to happen but I’m here for it.

Cure Oahu insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Fun Place To Work

It’s a unique place to work in the Cannabis Industry. Still lots of growth and the potential for advancement. There are still many changes happening in the industry so it’s consistently changing how Cure Oahu is adapting so you have to be able to adapt to a changing and fast environments. But most employees are friendly and management in my experience has been fair.

Pros

Fun, unique work space

Cons

Limited benefits

Great startup company with room to grow

Solid management and room to grow in the company. I have found this to be an excellent company to gain experience while enjoying my time here. There are plenty of opportunities to progress through the company to find a good fit for your skills.

Pros

Cannabis industry, positive work environment, room to grow

Cons

Locations available

The CEO is not willing to change things to make the business succeed. She is not willing to listen and take advice from her managers and she will be the cause of the businesses failures.

Ability to work in cannabis industry which in fairly new in Hawaii.

Company was poor in setup of facilities which causes lapses in efficiency. Lack of communication between management and employees. Lack of proper training provided to employees. No incremental raise program. Irresponsibility of employee safety. High turnover. No opportunity for employees to grow in company. Grow facility is only accessible by vehicle.

Pros

Opprutinity to work in new industry in Hawaii.

Cons

Short breaks. No training. No incremental raises.

Dispensary

Management is very rude and full of themselves. They hired a CEO whose name we were never allowed to disclose. The “director” was constantly rude and would snap at staff for his shortcomings. All in all horrible and toxic work environment. Not allowed to get second job, it’s Hawaii most hourly workers have second jobs. Would never listen to local staff on how to boost sales through local market. The higher ups are bringing that place down. They need to fire the CEO/CCO and director.

Pros

Easiest retail position ever

Cons

The director and CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cure Oahu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Cure Oahu Reviews by Location

Learn about Cure Oahu in popular locations

• Cure Oahu
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?