CURT Manufacturing LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
some time stressful
welder (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIApril 6, 2018
fun for work and have overtime most of the time. Second shift we also got pay for 30 minutes lunch. Also got free T-shirt any time when tour coming in or the new customer.
Pros
get pay for 30 minutes lunch
Cons
they aspect to high number of the rate per hour
A joke.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brandon, SDMarch 22, 2018
This place is very poorly managed, and they don't care about the employees as much as they should. Some departments will run you all day and night plus weekends and not even care.
Things have gotten waayyyy better in our department
Robot Welder (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIMarch 7, 2018
I have been welding for about a year and things have gotten better since are old boss left. The new boss comes through and talks with us and is easy to get along with. It's like a new area now, were not scared to not hit rates. Don't get me wrong, we try but there are off days or days we have tougher jobs to run but things are getting better. I think are new boss is getting are leads heading in the right direction because they seem happier and aren't yellin as much as they used too. It's awesome to see people smiling heee because it is a good job. The pay is okay and I heard they are about thinking about bumpin it up for all of us. Vacation went up and we can use more than we have which is really neat, never herd a company do that! Benefits are good, insurance is expensive everywhere but it's way cheaper than my last job. This place is looking like a job I can stay at if things keep going like this. The one thing I hate is the new computer system we have to use to apply for jobs an put in vacation requests. Adp is a friggin joke.
Pros
Good boss, good meals, good coworkers and all the overtime you want
Cons
No profit sharing, Adp
Nothing but stress
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 6, 2018
Not a good place. Good ol boy system. All they do is complain about the workers. They talk a good game but its a joke. They use you up and replace you when you cant give no more.
Good Atmosphere at Wixom Location but boss in different state
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Wixom, MIMarch 6, 2018
I enjoyed the design work and the fast pace of the projects you work on but in the 3 years there i am on my 4th boss. My current boss is in a completely different state and time zone which makes it difficult to work with him
If You want rewarding and financial Status Don't work here
Fabrication (Current Employee) –  USFebruary 6, 2018
If you don't mind not moving up to rewarding positions, not receiving decent wage increases such as only 25 -50 cent in a year. You bust your butt get yelled at for talking about work related issues for maybe 10 seconds while you watch those that are paid salary just walking around talking about something not work related. There is favoritism and back stabbing.I can't wait to get out of here. I just have to find a different job first. We are the number one tow hitch company in the world but our employees are not treated as the biggest asset as they state. We are severely underpaid slaves because upper management is too greedy getting their bonus and refuses profit sharing. Their benefits really are much different than other companies around the area. They don't make themselves stand out of the crowd as a place to work over another. I only work here till I find another job. Management makes so many empty-ended promises. So, if you want a rewarding job where you put in time and effort and want to move up and get treated fairly and improve your financial status that keeps up with the economy and finally value yourself then my advice to you is. Do not work here.
Curt Manufacturing
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2017
Busy all day long
How is manage the warehouse and employees
The General Manager needs to improve on somethings
good
The fast pace all day long
Working with the employees I had under me
Very fast paced and my superviser is amazing.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WINovember 29, 2017
Great place to work, but the wages just aren’t fair. In the summer we put in 50-60 hour weeks to make sure packages get out on time. I just don’t get paid enough for the work I put into that company.
Pros
Fun place to work, management is great
Cons
Wages, hours
Exciting place to work
Weld lead (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WINovember 28, 2017
Great place to work people are fun to work with safe place to work continually growing company great benefits improving employee benefits every year good pay
balanced work place
Shipping and receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  Rosenberg, TXNovember 1, 2017
really good work place with areas to grow in the company, management is great, has a great work place environment, hardest part of the job is learning all areas to stock merchandise but that will grow on you in time.
Pros
great stress free work place enviroment
Cons
fast style work enviroment
Good Compnay to work for
operations (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIOctober 27, 2017
Good company to work for. It is a challenging place to work that has a great opportunity for growth. It is a fast paced environment that is a great challenge.
Pros
Fast paced, Challenging
Cons
Could be stressful for some
Work Enviorment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 27, 2017
Very fast paced work and extremely unrewarding. Manager is a micromanager he is always breathing down the back of your neck and giving constant obvious instructions.
Pros
Cons
No Future
very productive, fun, fats paced
Shipping/receiving, Parcel lead (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 28, 2017
very welcoming fun environment. Fast paced n sometimes stressful work, but never overwhelming. Management and staff is friendly and helpful. Unfortunately there is very little room for advancement, and the pay rate does not match the work requirement.
Pros
fun, energetic environment
Cons
low pay, no advancement
fast going company
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 9, 2017
after company sold out to different investment company, they lost the small family feel but because of the sell outs the company has grown rapidly over the past 5 years.
Pros
rapid growth
Cons
you're just a number in the companies eye
Very Stressful
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 6, 2017
The culture here is pretty bad. Tons of negativity. Really high turnover. Its tough to keep up to all the problems that occur all the time. Its even tougher to continuously improve poor processes when there's constantly fires to put out.

I do believe the company may turn around in the coming years.
Pros
Free lunches here and there. Pay is OK at best.
Cons
Years of poor management and engineering practices
No climate control
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 10, 2017
It was a very self lead job,
The wor load was very intense.
The company did compensate or the heavy work load by rewarding the employees with lunches and unlimited overtime
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short break, No climate control
Under-Payed Employees
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Acworth, GAMay 10, 2017
Hard work enviorment Managers are never on the same page. Expect it is okay to treat employee's like dirt. I am appreciative as this job as a stepping stone
Nasty Place To Work
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIMay 5, 2017
The pay was good but the culture was defiantly a shock to me. Rude management cut throat bosses. Total disrespect for employees. If you like getting swore at every day by your boss this is the place for you.
Pros
Pay
good hours and good pay
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire County, WIJanuary 19, 2017
Loved working for Curt Manufacturing and wish that I could have stayed longer. management is really awesome. would sometimes surprise employees with lunch. good work environment. competitive wages.
Pros
hours, pay, management
Cons
not much overtime
Hard Work
Robot Operator / Manual Welder (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIDecember 9, 2016
Lots of moving parts around, communicating with the team lead to ensure proper jobs are being completed, checking work and making sure it matches the blueprint.