Curvature Employee Reviews

Forward looking direction
Sr. Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 24, 2018
Curvature was great to work for. I love the remote nature of the job. Margin pressures significantly reduced my contract span of control. It is a good company with a good culture.
Cons
Little to no recognition or reward
Not a good place to work.
Former Service Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 18, 2018
Ever since the company merger, the moral of employees has dropped. There are no real benefits at this job other than the standard subpar health insurance and 401k plans. The pay is unfair and annual reviews are a joke. There is no room for advancement unless your buddies with management. Overall this job will suck the life out of you. Management is clueless regarding processes and they micromanage very few and choose to turn a blind eye to underachievers. There are many great companies to work in Charlotte and Curvature is not one of them. If you value your happiness and sanity, stay clear.
Pros
Cons
Lack of advancement, Lack of staffing, unorganized leadership.
Steer clear
SDM (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 15, 2018
Toxic environment with too many layers of management. HR is non existent and employees conduct themselves and treat one another unprofessionally. This is hands down the worst company I have ever worked for and its not getting better any time soon,
Pros
Occasional work from home
Cons
Awful health insurance and benefits in general
Work Place
BUSINESS ANALYST/PRE-SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 2, 2018
Very steady work flow. Up beat, positive work environment. Weekly meetings with my remote team. The hardest part of my job is the lack of communication that occurs with other teams. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting it done.
Curvature
Service Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 14, 2018
Worked in the Atlanta home office, we were a team. I moved to remote from home. Changes in the company due to merging. As a team we worked through it.
Pros
received gift cards
Cons
we are being laid off
Great company
Coordinator, Partner Program (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 10, 2018
Curvature is a good place to work for. Management is great and so is the staff. Working remotely is amazing. The home office for Atlanta is in a not so good place but they have a home office on charolette as well.
Pros
Management, I work remotely
Cons
Salary
very fun Place to work
SR. NETWORK ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 28, 2018
This is one of the best place to work. i have been exposed to a lot of training. I start as a Junior and it is a teamwork environnment.Curvature workplace culture is amazing
great Place to Work
Service Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Collage Park, GA.August 17, 2018
It's a great place to be employed. I have been employed with curvature for 4+ years. i would recommend working for Curvature if living in the Charlotte, NC. area.
Pros
Allows agents to periodically work from home.
Cons
Moving To Charlotte, Nc.
normal place to work
Field and On-Site Technician (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CAJuly 24, 2018
the work was like any other place, you got to work you clock in, you go sit at your desk. you wait for tickets to come in and you go run them, after the ticket
Enjoyed working with Curcature
Senior Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMJuly 8, 2018
I really liked working with Curvature and my peers and management.
Xerox is pulling service contract and awarding it to another company. If not i would stay. New company unable to meet my pay and benefit requirements due to the smaller size of the company.
Pros
Benfits
Cons
Not really any with curvature
Great boss and fun environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mathews, VAJune 22, 2018
Great, though small family-owned company, concentrating on building business and relationships in the coastal Virginia area. Much flexibility and opportunities for individual decision-making.
Merge Issues
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2018
There has been a merger happening at the company that has taken over a year and is still ongoing. They are working on communication but it has taken some time for the folks at the bottom of the food chain to feel somewhat secure in their roles. Changes have been happening with no explanation of reasoning which makes those not in "the know" nervous. You see new people every day but have no idea who they are or what they do.

On a positive note, some teams and departments have much improved and there is a finally a true HR department. The company seems to be moving toward a more corporate structure, which is a good thing as it was needed.

There is still some dead weight but they have been clearing out the individuals that were the biggest problems.
Pros
Flexible schedule, work/life balance, ability to work remotely when needed
Cons
Uncertainty, little communication from higher ups, benefits could be much better
Do not recommend
Former member (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2018
New management began when I started and I saw first hand the momentum and culture of the place change dramatically. The merger has been hard on everyone.
It is very good company and I like my Job at Curvature.
Sr. Technician (US) (Current Employee) –  Bay Area, CAApril 11, 2018
It is very good company and I like my Job and I learned a lot of new rules and regulations, etc. at Curvature, but unfortunately Curvature lost the Lexmark printer contract for KP.
and now we have to find new Job for our-self.
It was going a merger when I left, sad atmosphere
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAFebruary 27, 2018
I can't give a great review as the company was going through the rough part of a merger as I left, but if they're able to pick up the pieces this is a great place to work!
Worst management, full of lies.
Marketing Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Working for Curvature could have been better had the management not been so deceitful and indifferent to their employees. They promise raises then act like they never mentioned it. Managers are clueless and have no idea how to do their jobs. Employees are treated like money making machines, not people. They don't care about the quality of work you do, only the quantity. They micromanage and do not value their employees.
Great company at which to work
CTO / CIO (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Great people, great mission.

I'm not interested in providing more details for your review. You will likely miss out on valid ratings if you force a required minimum of characters. [IMHO].
Produvrive great place to work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 19, 2018
Licked the people worked with was hoping to retire from there. I was laid off due to lack off work tickets but enjoued9it at the time that I was there.
Pros
work freedom
Cons
manager didnt seem to understand the work environment
A day at Work
Associate Manager of Operations Support (Current Employee) –  El Monte, CADecember 21, 2017
dispatch and submit work to techs dispatch tickets daily and do research on emails from the helpdesk. run daily reports on daily SLA tickets. order and submit parts for service calls. communicate and discuss new process and producers.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
always a surprise with a ticket
Fast moving, quick to grow
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 14, 2017
Fast moving workplace where you're expected to wear a few hats, and quickly change directions when needed. Growing fast, and has all the expected growing pains. Sometimes there is little direction, confused communication, and disorganized workflows. Growth can tend to cap out fairly early, and 'too good to move positions/be promoted' is a phase you may hear. However, if you can roll with the changes, work hard, and navigate the typical office politics, you can manage to move into a position you like with a decent compensation. While it can be chaotic, the people on the ground are usually great, and make it a good place to work.