Curvature Employee Reviews

Do not recommend
Former member (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2018
New management began when I started and I saw first hand the momentum and culture of the place change dramatically. The merger has been hard on everyone.
It is very good company and I like my Job at Curvature.
Sr. Technician (US) (Current Employee) –  Bay Area, CAApril 11, 2018
It is very good company and I like my Job and I learned a lot of new rules and regulations, etc. at Curvature, but unfortunately Curvature lost the Lexmark printer contract for KP.
and now we have to find new Job for our-self.
It was going a merger when I left, sad atmosphere
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAFebruary 27, 2018
I can't give a great review as the company was going through the rough part of a merger as I left, but if they're able to pick up the pieces this is a great place to work!
Worst management, full of lies.
Marketing Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Working for Curvature could have been better had the management not been so deceitful and indifferent to their employees. They promise raises then act like they never mentioned it. Managers are clueless and have no idea how to do their jobs. Employees are treated like money making machines, not people. They don't care about the quality of work you do, only the quantity. They micromanage and do not value their employees.
Great company at which to work
CTO / CIO (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Great people, great mission.

I'm not interested in providing more details for your review. You will likely miss out on valid ratings if you force a required minimum of characters. [IMHO].
Produvrive great place to work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 19, 2018
Licked the people worked with was hoping to retire from there. I was laid off due to lack off work tickets but enjoued9it at the time that I was there.
Pros
work freedom
Cons
manager didnt seem to understand the work environment
A day at Work
Associate Manager of Operations Support (Current Employee) –  El Monte, CADecember 21, 2017
dispatch and submit work to techs dispatch tickets daily and do research on emails from the helpdesk. run daily reports on daily SLA tickets. order and submit parts for service calls. communicate and discuss new process and producers.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
always a surprise with a ticket
Fast moving, quick to grow
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 14, 2017
Fast moving workplace where you're expected to wear a few hats, and quickly change directions when needed. Growing fast, and has all the expected growing pains. Sometimes there is little direction, confused communication, and disorganized workflows. Growth can tend to cap out fairly early, and 'too good to move positions/be promoted' is a phase you may hear. However, if you can roll with the changes, work hard, and navigate the typical office politics, you can manage to move into a position you like with a decent compensation. While it can be chaotic, the people on the ground are usually great, and make it a good place to work.
Professional Services - Curvature
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJune 13, 2017
Working at Curvature has been a fantastic experience.

I've benefited from working with an excellent team who is excited about what we are able to do for our clients.

Curvature is the first place I suggest to friends who are looking for a career in networking.
Too Many Uncommunicative Changes, No Structure
Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMay 15, 2017
This place has zero structure. Still functions as a start up even though it has surpassed that state several years ago. We don't even have a HRIS.... Seriously.

Benefits suck and yet they continue to say they are "very generous" and changes will be made January 2018, meaning our benefits will be less than desirable.

There are so many things wrong internally with this company, I can't even begin to explain. The business they provide for their customers however, is impeccable. They are great at what they do, but that's all they care about. Pleasing the external customer when we all know, happy associates = happier customers. I can only imagine what this company could actually be if they focused internally for a hot second.
Pros
N/a
Cons

Want to know more about Curvature?

Ask a question
Excellient
Role- Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 28, 2017
Fantastic Environment to work hard and to learn as much as we need.. I learnt many things while working. Fully co-operative team mates taught me so many things.. Thanks
Technician
Service Technician / Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Goleta, CAMay 19, 2016
- I would check my emails and respond to queries from customers seeking help
- Train computer users
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
-Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems
-Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
Pros
Family oriented company
Cons
starting salary was minimal
Good place to work, employees have a chance to advance relatively quickly
Server and Storage Technician (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAAugust 20, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.