Cushman & Wakefield Employee Reviews

Hostile and no leadership
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 18, 2018
A typical day at work would be going through security first. Security was more in charge of the building than the actual management office. Even if we had different departments security had to meddle with everything else going on, from Customer service all the way down to janitorial. Cushman never believed in second chances.
Pros
coupons
Cons
everything else
Terrific workplace
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2018
A typical workday for me was starting at 7am getting my crew of 6 men ready for the day. We would do our daily checks of the building, for example, HVAC systems, fire and life safety, to light bulbs. I believe the workplace culture was great. My guys and I worked perfectly together. They were the most enjoyable part of the job. I also enjoyed completing anything that came my way.
Pros
My Crew
Good job
Operations Command Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 14, 2018
Good opportunity for advancement. Very good pay. However, watch out for management that has a personal vendetta agaist you. Will lied and make up things to get you fired.
Pros
Good advancement and pay
Cons
Not given an opportunity to defend yourself againts false allegations.
busy work place
Corporate Receptionist at Symantec HR Department (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 9, 2018
busy work place and have to be able to adjust to constant change. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Company is always looking for ways to run departments more efficiently.
Pros
regular meetings
Cons
missed breaks
Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2018
People are great. Human Resources has no structure. They make the rules up as they go. No room for advancement what so ever! I hope HR becomes more structured some day!
Pros
Great location
Cons
No room for advancement
Typical workday
Corporate Accountant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 26, 2018
My typical workday consists of helping the field and co workers with questions, issues, and resolutions. This part of my job is the most rewarding as I enjoy helping others
Productive environment working with good competitive people
Research and Capital Markets Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 20, 2018
It was a great experience working at Cushman, met a lot of really great people. I really strive get another experience similar to this one. If you are one who is interested in the CMRE industry, Cushman is a great place to be.
Great Company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2018
Great company to work for. Can be stressful at times due to work load and company expectations. Property Manager is the best. Overall I am happy here I just have to get closer to home to take care of family.
No culture, no incentives
HR ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJune 18, 2018
This role is a dead end for anyone in it. There's no room to advance, no chance of ever getting a bonus or any perks. We don't even get the occasional free lunch or any sort of motivator.

We are given more and more responsibility with no comp increase, no incentives whatsoever. We are unfairly reviewed as well. Even if you are performing well, going above and beyond, taking on extra projects, you are still just "adequate" when it comes to your review. I guess you have to be in management to be anything but a body in a chair.
Pros
Free soda
Cons
Pay, benefits, work from home
Company Review
Assistant Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 5, 2018
Working for this company is very fast pace, ever changing day to day way has taught me how to adjust and move to the Business needs which are always changing.
Pros
Benefits, Vacation Time Off and provides sick time
Cons
on call all hours of the night
Below Average
Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO 63368June 2, 2018
A lot of preventive maintenance.
Learned how to perform PMs quickly.
Management is very poor!
A small shop with a lot of problems and no one who understands how to constructively lead & encourage the associates.
Listening to management talk very derogatory about their employees behind their backs!
Project Financial Management
Financial Analyst/Project Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 31, 2018
A day at the job involve working with all project managers on discussing the finance and funding of various projects. Meetings with management on financial review and reporting.
Heartless company
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 31, 2018
Worked there for 20+ years they laid me off the day before I went on vacation because I made too much money and they could get someone in for less. Don't plan on this company longterm!
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
no longevity, low pay
I stuck around for the coworkers
Senior Leasing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 30, 2018
Low compensation for amount of work volume you are expected to handle. Experience very much depends on what account or client you work on. Upper management has no transparency amongst lower level associates, which is frustrating.
Great group of people
Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  engelwood coloradoMay 29, 2018
Great team enviroment, continues education, opertunity for advancement. great property management team. good support system. knowledgeable engineering team. Team building opportunities.
Excellent company but lacks opportunities for advancement
Property Administrator/Tenant Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2018
Until recently, I was very happy in my role at Cushman & Wakefield, however the lack of movement in my role has made me discontent. Overall though, the company has provided me with a good background in the professional world and given me experience I will use going forward.
Large Company
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 16, 2018
This large company is run as it is a corporation with many different departments that work to complete a common goal. There are many different portfolios the company manages.
N/a
Project Designer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 10, 2018
I didn't enjoy it because I didn't feel appreciated for the work I do. On average the people were nice. I would have preferred more creativity. Also, I would have liked a studio environment.
Productive successful vibrant place to work
Receptionist/Office administrator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 7, 2018
It was a great place to work and I learn how to work in a busy office environment with a multi line phone. What I enjoyed most was assisting my team members and also being responsible and a self-starter and maintaining the office daily functions.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Felt uncomfortable
Not recommended for IT/BA/PM people
SENIOR BUSINESS & PROCESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2018
People in support organizations, particularly IT, were not valued by this company. Excellent company for brokers and other client-facing roles, but not the people who support them behind the scenes.

No budget for BA/PM/QA professional development.
Pros
Low employee contribution to health insurance - high quality coverage
Cons
No commitment to employee professional development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cushman & Wakefield. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

2.7Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

17%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.