Cushman & Wakefield Employee Reviews

Found 656 reviews matching the search See all 1,145 reviews
I was not in a normal Cush/wake building. A bank told them what we were going to get and when. Good situation.
Lead Night shift Operator (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHMarch 20, 2019
I was in a Data Center, so we weren't even able to get a check stub that explained what we were paid. Everything was lumped in one category, hours, shift differential, and overtime. I went one Christmas almost two weeks before I got paid, because they said there was no one there who could authorize fixing my pay. One year after everyone did there taxes. They sent different W2"s so we had to change our tax's with the IRS. The last facility manager we had was a electrician that had been hired and routinely made us come in sometimes 6 hours early so he could pretend he was taking us out to the company as a favor. He got caught lying on multiple occasions to suite his own interests.
Pros
In a bank data center the pay is good.
Cons
Not all manager's are going to be bad, mine was.
Fast paced work environment but easy job duties.
Amazon Robotics Technician I (Current Employee) –  Eastvale, CAMarch 15, 2019
Work day various depending on company needs and repairs needed for the day. Job duties are simple and easy as long as you pay attention and know what you are doing. Overall, job is simple, not overly busy, but high paced from time to time. Management and organization is highly lacking in many areas, very frustratingly unorganized. Pays well, but company processes can be very frustrating.
Pros
Pays well, always work 40 hours a week.
Cons
Shift hours are terrible, unorganized, frustrating promotional process.
Great place to work. Low compensation.
Procurement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 8, 2019
I really enjoyed the work life balance as well as the office environment. However, compensation is not competitive with in the industry. There was also limited chance at advancement.
Easy job.. Needs to be more challenging
CLIENT BANKING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 4, 2019
Cushman and Wakefield is not a bad company to work for in general. However the office in the East Valley is really small and is not run very proficiently. Upper management does not know the inner workings of the positions in the office so you're left to kind of figure things out on your own. They also play favorites and give more work to people that they know which doesn't allow growth for all employees.
Pros
Payscale
Cons
Lack of knowledge from upper management and favoritism
Work atmosphere is great
Valuation and Appraisal Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2019
Pros: Salary is decent, anyone from any background can move up in the company, great work life balance

Cons: During busy season can work very long hours
Fun place to work
Commissions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOFebruary 25, 2019
This is a good company, but communication was an issue. I was a contracted employee so I did not receive all benefits. Overall the company is a good place to work.
Huge multinational conglomerate. Good compensation and benefits but somewhat bureaucratic and impersonal.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 24, 2019
Good compensation and benefits. Very large international company that is well regarded in the industry but tends to be bureaucratic and impersonal - left me feeling like just another cog rather than a valued individual. Working conditions vary considerably by property and position.
Pros
Good compensation and benefits.
Cons
Large multi-national company that can be bureaucratic and impersonal.
Small office staff, busy days
Tenant Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, RIFebruary 19, 2019
Always interesting and productive. Each day goes by fast with interaction from vendors to tenants, we constantly are seeking to improve.our office is often quit but often bust because most items are processed in house, from coding bills to billing tenants.
19 years ago
National Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2019
Cushman was a very stable company. However, management changed as well as the culture. Compensation was not in line with job requirements. Management did not value work-life balance. Amount of hours, regardless of production, mattered over performance.
Pros
stable
Cons
poor management
No Advancement - Management Needs an Overhaul
BROKERAGE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 12, 2019
It's very difficult to move between departments at Cushman & Wakefield. If you find yourself in administration, you'll probably be there forever with no career advancement unless you leave the company. Management does not help you. There is no training, but many systems you're expected to know.
Pros
Benefits, new office
Cons
Management, career opportunities
No employee concern
Assistant Engineer (Current Employee) –  1776 BROADWAYFebruary 11, 2019
I can not speak for the entire cushman & wakefield environment, yet at my particular work site there is very little over all concern for the employee...
Pros
Good health benefits
Cons
No communication
Low Compensation with good work/life balance
Senior Portfolio Lease Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOFebruary 10, 2019
C&W had wonderful benefits but low compensation. 15 PTO days/year, 5 sick, and 1 personal holiday. Depending on management, had ability to work from home. Workplace culture was inviting, and had many events to meet new people.
Pros
work/life balance, culture
Cons
compensation, career development
Not What I Expected
Property Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 8, 2019
Low growth opportunity for me as I had a challenging manger. Unsatisfactory work environment. Lack luster training and questionable responsiveness. Literally a sink or swim situation. Major dumping of upper level work. Criticism was not constructive. No real goal execution or assistance in employee growth.
Consistiant Work Flow
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 4, 2019
My typical day would consist of event coordination, oracle PO's, preparing invoices, customer correspondence via email, phone or in person, Worked closing with various departments and facilities team.
Pros
Variety of eateries
Cons
Not enough team building activites.
not a bad place to work
Maintenance mechanic, Pump Technician, Cargill (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 4, 2019
working for Cushman and wakefield we worked as a contractor for Cargill and performed all the maintenance work and electrical and sanitation work for Cargill Dayton Ohio facility, I myself worked in the Pump room it was considered a clean room in which we rebuilt all pumps within the Cargill facility and replaced any defective pumps.
C & W is a great company but unfortunately their client experienced financial hardship.
Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 4, 2019
Company hired a entire new team for a third party management portfolio. The new client was unable to meet the property debt demands and the third party assignment was short lived.
Pros
Great people and flexible schedule
Cons
Stressful office environment
N/a
Director, Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 2, 2019
Cushman & Wakefield Inc. is an American commercial real estate services company. The company's headquarters is located in Chicago, with regional headquarters in New York City, London, Sydney, and Bengaluru
Financial Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 26, 2019
It is a very negative and hostile work environment. If you have more knowledge than manager, not only you are not heard, you are put down to feel and inch tall.
Pros
Cons
Lots
Busy working days
Assistant Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJanuary 23, 2019
Learn time management with all different projects, operations management and support client event on-site, enjoyable people to work with at Client facility.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Busy, busy busy
Analyst
Commercial Real Estate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 21, 2019
Cushman and Wakefield really jumped my career. There are a lot of opportunities within the company. The work-life balance can be difficult at times, but it helps that I like the people I work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cushman & Wakefield. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.1Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

60%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss