Cushman & Wakefield Employee Reviews

Senior Management Great! Super Not So Great
Porter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2018
I must admit that I should have told them I was bi-polar which could explain a lot of my behavior but my super was just a jerk. He continued to find ways to get me fired until I was.
Pros
Great Property Manager
Cons
Super was a jerk.
Internshipp
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 14, 2018
Very positive experience would recommend to others
Very nice employees
Challenging work
room for growth
everyone is willing to help with questions that you may have
Pros
nice employees
Cons
no cons
it was a nice place to work
Brokerage Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 12, 2018
there is not much to say about Cushman. when I first started here I really enjoyed the job. over the last year and few months. it hasbecome a chore just to come in .. too many changes have happened.
Some of the people are really cool and willing to help.
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, WANovember 6, 2018
There are still bumps in this whole Company. You have to be careful about standing up for yourself. There are some okay people to work with here but I just do my job and leave. Just watch what you say and do here.
Intelligent Working Environment
Brokerage (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 25, 2018
The company does a great job with market information. It's also very involved with community service activities. Last, it does a great job at training its employees.
It's out of business
Final Assembler (Former Employee) –  Edgewater, FLOctober 24, 2018
Every once and again I still see some Cushman cars driving around, but it's become a rare thing. They are basically golf carts for industrial use, but they hated it when you called them golf carts. They are gone now, so it doesn't matter.
If you have the patience go for it.
Call Center Agent, Service Solutions Center (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAOctober 23, 2018
Some people attempt to stay with work that they know they should not be doing. I was one of those people. This opportunity is for the duped. They stated the role is an administrative position but you are on the phone as a call center, you have metrics like a call center, you are chained to your desk like a call center. I guess it was a call center. Training is done offsite, with a trainer who does not know nor understands the work.
Pros
Very clear cut process of your job.
Cons
It requires a level of self reliance where you are not fully trained.
Fantastic Place to Work
Brokerage Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 22, 2018
Great culture, pay, benefits, peers. Cannot say enough how much I enjoy it a Cushman & Wakefield. You are not treated like a replaceable number compared to their competitors, which I have experience with.
Cushman & wakefield - awful employer
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, CAOctober 11, 2018
I worked for CW on 2 separate occasions and both were terrible in different ways. In my opinion CW has become too large to function because the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.
I had a good working experience with C & W. I left to work closer to home.
Assist in the resolutions of payroll discrepancies (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 5, 2018
It was a very fast pact environment. My time there compared today is more automotive I'm sure. I learn how to meet deadlines and multi
states requirements. The culture was very diverse and the most hard part of the job was have a small kid at home.
Non consistent with mgmt style
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 4, 2018
There is no consistency on Management and how the company runs, One office maybe lax while another is overcompensating, no rhyme or reason to the order of how business is conducted.
Horrible soul sucking company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 4, 2018
This company will lie to you and throw you under the bus if you don't toe any imaginary line they might or might not tell you about. Incompetent management groups are built on fiefdoms. Inside advancement is nonexistent. Thinking outside the box is frowned upon. Don't work here unless you love horrible corporate.
Pros
Cons
Just about everything
Decent place to work
Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAOctober 3, 2018
Cushman and Wakefiled was a decent place to work.The management was fine, and interested in feedback. The client however, was disorganized and did not have clear job descriptions.
Good benefits and salary
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 2, 2018
Worked there for a short time before leaving to stay at home with young kids. Good career path and benefits. I would go to work for them again if I was looking to get back into Property management.
Benefits
Cons
Not many
awesome work place
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 1, 2018
I loved working for the company. I have learned a lot form my team and also the software that we used was very knowledgeable in my line of work. in all its a great company
Pros
free meals
Cons
mgnt
Flexible company with broad reach but keeps all employees informed
National Program Manager, Verizon Account (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2018
C&W is an excellent company to work for . They have broad reach and multiple job opportunities in varied fields.

C&W workplace culture is collaborative, supportive and encourages employees to be self- managed. However they have extensive appraisal process.
Pros
keep employees informed. Large Corp. but treats employees like niche company
Excellent Place To Work
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 25, 2018
Inclusive, collaborative, friendly. Great office spaces, dedicated team spirit. High-caliber, results and client-focused approach. Flexible hours, and the opportunity to be a big fish in a small pond.
Cushman Wakefield
Cyber Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2018
An Amazing place with amazing people to work with and to work for, the management is superb. I have worked at other locations and CW is by far one of the most open places to work at, your opinion is listened to and taken into consideration.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Na
Work was pushed and
Lead Technician III (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 20, 2018
Perform corrective, preventive maintenance, repairs to electrical LED light fixtures installed, trouble shoot modules, driver and ballast, match, patch paint to refresh projects. Responded to emergency calls for several campus locations, follow up repairs through to completion from all employees.
Coordinates and prioritizes work to assure all maintenance scheduled tasks through 360 systems were completed in a timely and professional manner. Work with other trade skill sets to complete work orders to trade standards and customer expectations. Assist in training personnel, performance evaluation, inventory control, quality assurance, orientation and communicating/resolving customer concerns promptly and effectively.
Assist Supervisor in determining and monitoring the inventory levels of materials, tools, spare parts and supplies required for maintenance and operation of several site with vendors.
Pros
free breakfast lunch free dinner, free laundry, work out gyme were great
Cons
Pushed to alway produce more work orders and work on dealines
A lot of driving
maint tech (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NY Syracuse NY Jamestown NYSeptember 17, 2018
Work in different sites every day, management is different from site to site. Very fast paced and emergency calls require working long hours to keep all equipment running.Most managers appreciate what You do.
Pros
Use different Skills
Cons
not many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cushman & Wakefield. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Cushman & Wakefield.

Powered by Comparably