CUSTARD INSURANCE ADJUSTERS Employee Review

View all CUSTARD INSURANCE ADJUSTERS reviews

I am the only one in my office and enjoy being my own boss for a really good company.
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAFebruary 9, 2013
I enjoy coming to work everyday and being able to help others at a time when they have experienced some type of loss.The hardest part is on-site accidents with fatalities.I am pretty much my own boss and have contact with my boss about once a month.My typical day is completing or creating claim reports, providing estimates, or on-site at a property or casualty loss.

Other CUSTARD INSURANCE ADJUSTERS Employee Reviews

Liability focused adjusting firm
Regional General Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 19, 2018
Most employees have been with the company in excess of 15 years. Estimate the average experience of each adjuster would be 20 years. Highly focused on timely reporting to the clients.
Good Work Experience
Licensed Commissioned Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 18, 2018
I appreciated the work experience I received while at Custard. The work days were fine, but the on-calls could be stressful. The pay was ok. Wish they offered health benefits.