CUSTOM BUILT PERSONAL TRAINING

• Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Good job

I moved up rapidly in the company due to my knowledge and customer skills for being one of the best trainers they had on staff. I liked the training manager she was fair and knowledgeable.

It is an important role in helping people acheive goals and feel great about their accomplishments.

Its a happy positive place to work. Clean fun. The co-relation with club 24 is a plus and broadens the work experience. Custom built always supported me in personal growth.

Great place

This company was a sub contractor at a gym, based out of Atlanta. They were very sales heavy, not very client oriented. I am grateful for this job however, because it led me to my great experience with another company.

Very good work place that allows a person to excel in there company

They gave me the first opprotunity as a personal trainer. The program that they had in place gives a person the experience in understanding how the personal training business works.

Pros

Great company to build experience fro.

Cons

Health care

Unorganized, Unprofessional

Company does not care about its employees. Management and sales teams have done shady actions during the course of several years. There have been many angry customers.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Poor work/life balance with lack of leadership

The job required having a complete knowledge of the human body and up to date training techniques. Daily tasks required consulting with clients and designing appropriate programs.

Never truly felt like a job.

A typical day at work required educating, altering, and conducting exercise prescriptions written by myself. Various personal training sessions were mainly 1 on 1, but sometimes were also performed in small groups as well. Different types of assessments were conducted weekly to show clients their progression of achieving their 3- 4 main goals.

A good company to start your Personal Training career.

Good way to learn about the business, the do's and donts. Some great people to work with and some are not. Clientele are ok, just needs more motivation. Hardest part of the job is to get the client to want to achieve their fitness goal more you do..Best part and getting to mold people and guide them to fitness, better life..

Pros

free gym membership

Cons

low pay, not a steady schedule, low paying, no direct deposit.

Fun job, bad management

A typical day involves working with clients towards their goals. Skills learned include communication skills, thinking on the fly, and above all organizational skills.Management was the biggest problem; either the managers could not sell, which reduces the amount of hours the trainer receives; were aggressive and would go on power trips, or both.

Pros

setting your own schedule

Cons

long days, frequent gaps in your schedule, unstable pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CUSTOM BUILT PERSONAL TRAINING. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8
2.7
2.7
2.9
2.9

Career recommendations for Personal Trainer

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • CUSTOM BUILT PERSONAL TRAINING
  • Personal Trainer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?