Custom Courier Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Don't waste your time, they will waste yours !
Driver (Former Employee) –  Guilderland, NYMarch 31, 2018
After applying and getting a call for an interview with Z** in the Guilderland location my experience with him and this company were ridiculous.I was hired and filled out payroll withholding tax forms, background check, dmv and drug testing. This process took weeks . Had to re-submit paperwork that was lost/mishandled by Z** then learn that one position was already filled ? Finally two more weeks and repeated phone calls, he finally takes the call and tells me there has been an "overhaul" and there are no openings. I said, " and when were you going to call me to tell me this?" His snotty reply was "sorry man" ! I had to call Z** repeatedly and he NEVER returned a call . To say that this company will lie to you is an understatement. They are unprofessional and totally disrespectful of your time.
Pros
Cons
poor management
ok place to work
Independent Contractor courier (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDMarch 24, 2018
the people are good to work with it is the pay dose increase with the living expencess or with time with the co.i would be incline to stay but it is a very small courier co and for me to make it I need to move where I can do better.
Pros
people are good
Cons
can not keep up with living
Very unprofessional
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Colonie, NYMarch 21, 2018
Not worth it! The management is worthless. Favoritism and Bias runs rampant and the office workers have nothing better to do than spread false rumours.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list atm
Worst place to work for
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYMarch 21, 2018
They took overtime pay away and there wage is way below What has to be done at this place strongly suggest for people to find another place to work this company does not care about their employees and they keep loosing contracts
Fairly Good Atmosphere
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 15, 2018
They definitely keep you busy in a good way. Lots of road time and hours if you're looking for them. Pay is decent and 401k available which is rare.
Productive and fun work place
Supervisor 3rd shift (Former Employee) –  Guilderland, NYFebruary 7, 2018
Feels like a family, and the company is very competitive. The fast growth created a lot of jobs, and the company don't discriminate in there hiring process. everyone one gets a chance.
Pros
Potential growth
Cons
Needs to hold orientations before hiring.
it was okay place to work
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJanuary 31, 2018
it was okay they don't treat people right and they lay people off anytime they want to and the work become difficult we do a lot work no good pay sometime don't let us take our vacation
Not That Bad of A Place
Straight Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 27, 2018
Other than the Management they have finally Fired,the place is not that bad of a place to work.If I could go back and work there I would.I met a ton of people there and the customers I dealt with on a daily basis was Great.I became great friends with my customers,even bought a part for my car from one of them.
Pros
Good Money, Great Benefits, Time off when needed!
Cons
Management can play High School games with you
Great place to work!!
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 27, 2018
Great place to work. The manager is the best i ever worked for. Everyone works together well and rally's around issues to get them solved to best serve the customer. Wish i could have stayed to make a career. This company is going places!
Poor experience
SSL Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 10, 2018
Hey its a job if you NEED one. You will be overworked and underpaid PERIOD. The only people benefiting are management and owners who only care about their own reputation and BOTTOM LINE. They do not pay well at all and benefits are terrible. Low coverage and high cost passed on to employees with minimal pay. You are expected to cover in areas with no training. Stay late on demand. No incentive or appreciation shown to employees at all no matter how well the company is doing. Constant threats and repercussions directed from management especially Winston and Crystal. They dont care about anything but themselves and it shows. I would recommend working elsewhere. However if you are really in need of employment take it just make sure you have a back up plan and continue to look for better. OWNERS AND ROCHESTER STAFF are curt and unfriendly put too much trust in the WRONG people. GOOD LUCK
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Worst place o have ever worked
Dispatcher/Route Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 30, 2017
This place is a joke. The management has no direction clear vision or even a concept of how to run a business. Everyday there will be fight after fight after fight. The employees in positions have no idea what they are doing because there is no actual training. The bathrooms are just disgusting. The day I quit was the happiest I ever was. Do not apply for the Dispatch/Route Administrator job it's a trap. You will be no more than an under paid secretary for grown men who behave like children.
great job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 16, 2017
great job great employees fair pay, good hours, overtime available,possible advancement in company, managers are fair and nice everyone treated equally
Unbelieveable.....
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 9, 2017
Typical Work Day : CRAZY, stressful, push and pulled in multiple directions.
Management: NEEDS SERIOUS Improvement! They do not listen to managers, employees or drivers. They do not even talk to you - they say they will or that they have and "open door" policy but that is all fake.
Most Enjoyable Part of the Job: Knowing that you are not alone and everyone else there knows that the management is not trustworthy or reliable and all you have is each other to lean on and learn from.
Custom Courier
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 4, 2017
Seasonal work, Grabbed items to be packaged and shipped out to various stores for the holiday season. Staff pleasant and willing to train appropriately.
Pros
Excellent staff
Cons
I was discriminated against and terminated
Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 1, 2017
The higher up doesn't talk to people well and she is very disrespectful. I wasn't trained correctly and I got terminated for that reason. I will never forget how custom courier made me feel and how they treated me.
Pros
Overnight
Cons
Disrespectful management, underpaid, bad training
Fast paced work enviroment
Warehouse Associate/Driver (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 6, 2017
You work in a very fast paced environment. The employees make it a fun place to work and most of the work isn't to hard. What makes things difficult is cooperate.
Great to work. Open opportunity
Driver (Current Employee) –  1600 Lexington aveJuly 30, 2017
Good place to learn how to organize and take as well as deliver product to customers in a timely fashion. Also it give you a chance amd expiriance to become an independent driver.
Syracuse
Driver (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 12, 2017
No pay raise low pay 13 hr for non CDL 14 hr for CDL treated unfairly unorganized needs respect to get respect need better manager owner won't do any good to get company to move forward
Pros
Payed time off
Cons
Ceo won't get off his butt to do anything to keep drivers or warehouse workers
Incompetent management & terrible work environment
Driver (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYJune 24, 2017
Management runs around like chickens with out a head. Drivers would work more than they should have to due to lazy management. Incompetence, lazyness, and cry babies were generously rewarded. At first 14 hour days were required but than changed to half. Over time has been eliminated. Drivers CDL & non CDL are not paid what they are worth and expected to perform. Benefit package is poor. The dental & health insurance is terrible. 401K cannot be joined for a year or more. I do not recommend anyone work for this company. Weekly Custom Courier goes from bad to worse. *Newburgh facility
Pros
They at least have bathrooms even if no toiler paper
Cons
Terrible management, lousy pay, over worked.
rollercoaster ride everyday!
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  New York StateJune 15, 2017
you never know what each day brings. drivers and warehouse people are constantly fighting and threatening LTL drivers. Druggies work there and you slave for low paying positions. The turnaround is horrible. Management is ok, they seem to care about others. The most enjoyable part of each day was going home!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Custom Courier Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.