Custom Glass Solutions Employee Reviews

Easy going and productive environment
Forklift Operator Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Millbury, OHMarch 5, 2019
Nice place to work friendly co workers and great supervisors. I enjoyed the training that was provided for me it was hands on from the start. I will always remember the skills I learned from this company.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
short lunches
Bad management
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Upper Sandusky, OHFebruary 9, 2019
Good compensation but poor management and no care for family life, lots of empty promises and lack of trainning.opportunities. only get promotions if u kiss the right butts or have the right last name.
Forklift Operator\Back Up Area Leader (Former Employee) –  Millbury, OHNovember 30, 2017
Easy laid back job you could have at times it was fast paced all depending on the work schedules, perfect attendance was rewarded as well as job performance, many chances to advance, everyone was easy to get along with.
decent employer
Millbury - Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Millbury, OHNovember 8, 2017
Not a bad place to work. They have great benefits and a fair starting wage. Not a lot of forced overtime. Most weekends off. No forced in early or over your shift.
Boring co-op experience
Controls Engineer Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Upper Sandusky, OHOctober 19, 2017
They weren't really organized for a co-op. Most of my projects were last minute ideas that weren't given much thought. There was also a lot of down time in between projects/

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Custom Glass Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Custom Glass Solutions Reviews by Location