Custom Staffing Services

Custom Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Well its a quick check when in need.
Your underpaid for the job you are performing. There is no job security as you could literally walk into work and hear "contract ended" with no warning, no call, nothing. If ypu need a quick paycheck this is the place for you. If you need steady work and can wait for a check, check other hiring options. However this is a great job for first time employee with no work history. Helps having some knowledge on resume.
Pros
Quick check. Fast hire
Cons
Too much
Productive fun
I like Custom Staffing for their customer service Beyond your typical temp service they are right and exact with placing you with a position matching your skills
Good pay management was poor
My time with them was decent to say the least. The pay was great not much time for family though. A job was posted at the place I was working through custom staffing and was only posted within the company and everyone knew I wanted hired on but did not get the chance.
Good work schedule
Have a great coworker, this is a hard role due to being such a low workforce. The work schedule is great Monday-Friday , occasional Over Time is required. Making recruiting calls, processing new applications and drug screening.
Fast paced on assembly line repariring pallets.Not a bad job lifting and nailing pallets together.
Worked hard rebuilding pallets while conveyer belt is running . My job were to place repared pallets ,after finished, onto assembly line. Our line consisted of 8-10 othefs working at the same time, five days-week 40 or more ours . Good job.
Pros
Optional from work breaks
Cons
Short breaks (3)
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I liked working for them
All in all, I enjoyed working there. They put me to work within a couple days. Custom Staffing is a temp-to-hire position for most of Toyota's sister plants.
Good work environment
I've worked for this company a few times they always find good work when you are in need. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone, they are very nice
Fun place to work
I was employed at Willard Library part-time as a temporary employee assigned their by Custom Staffing. I enjoyed the people working their and the workload was easy.
Pros
Free lunch at times
Cons
Low rate of pay
I drive a rock truck for10 hours a day. Easiest coal mining job I've ever had. Start 15 minutes early and quit 15 late to get your 10 plus lunch. Waiting on full time.
Pros
Day shift
Cons
Gonna hace to go to nights
Needs work
They work you long hours for average pay in a factory. They give you a heads up on what to expect but other than that you are pretty much on your own.
Good 😊 family atmosphere
Other employees are helpful and friendly . The management was very nice and very easygoing to work with. The jobs are easy for a person who is older than most employees. Employees and staff employees were patient and understood the best possible position for each employee.
Pros
Smoking sections
Cons
Short breaks
Very hard place to work for
Staff was very unfriendly at times hard to get ahold of. To man temp assignments that only last a certain amount of time. Benefits were very expensive and not very good.
Official response from Custom Staffing Services
July 17, 2017
We appreciate your feedback, and apologize that your experience with our office wasn't pleasant.
Just a temp.
Custom Staffing is an employment agency. They have been great to me, and all the places they have sent me have only ended because it was only temporary.
Tempt Service.
This was a tempt service i used for employment after high school. I worked many jobs here and every job was well rounded and easily learned.
I loved working here.
I loved the job everything that I did. Some co-workers that were also working for Custom had issues but I never had a problem with them.
its agency
they where good at getting something quick, but there job is to fill in places that are short staff.. they were great some of the jobs were not so great
Produvtive
I enjoy the diversity in the company and the challenges. They are always striving to meet the employees needs.I have met a lot of wonderful people from all walks of life and have made some life long friends.
A decent company
Custom staffing is a company that contracts out to other companies. A lack of communication with their laborers presents an absence of opportunities for them to see your work. Also, no benefits or advancements.
Great Staff
They gave me a great opportunity. They where great to me. If I needed time off for something it wasn't a big deal. They worked with me when my mom passed away.
results oriented company
A fast paced environment. Co-workers work independently. Management often working alongside employees, causing added stress when problems arise.
Pros
good compensation for assigned duties
Cons
high temperature environment, manual timesheets (no time clocks)
Temporary Work
I worked here to help around the house due to being a caregiver for my father-in-law who was in poor heath and has recently past.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Custom Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.