Customer Lobby Employee Reviews

Great place to grow
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, CAAugust 1, 2018
Great product and fun work environment. Management is approachable and if you work hard you will be recognized and grow with the company. For example, several managers have been promoted from within.
Awesome place to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 27, 2018
Ever since I interviewed at Customer Lobby I fell in love with everything about it, great managers, awesome culture and small office vibe. Super laid back but also competitive.

Awesome product that you can be proud of selling. Definitely lots of cold calls but there are warm leads as well, the regular sales grind. Room for advancement if you work hard and put up the numbers it is very achievable(promoted from BDR to AE in 6 months)

Free lunch every Friday, kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks. We have a Wii, putt-putt golf, corn-hole in the office, a monthly happy hour. Managment is very down to earth and understanding, no micromanaging but they are there to help and support when needed. Things change very frequently I love this place and the start-up vibe it has, highly recommended
Pros
Room for advancement, Free lunch every Friday, Wii, putt-putt golf, corn-hole in the office, monthly happy hour
Cons
Cold calls, sometimes business is slow, Frequent changes in staff and processes
Fun workplace with uncapped earning potential and a great team
Sales (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 14, 2018
I love my job for a few reasons: the casual environment, we have free lunches on Fridays, WII and golf in office for breaks, my team is great and I enjoy working with all of them, management is so helpful, motivating and have been in my role before promoted so they get the job I do, benefits are great, excellent work/life balance, uncapped earning potential, great advancement opportunities within.
Pros
benefits, Pto, free lunches on Fridays, work/life balance, uncapped commissions
Negative experience burn and churn
BDR (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAOctober 13, 2017
Always hiring and firing, bad benefits, company does fake reviews for companies, little structure. low pay, bad reputation, product doesn't work as promised.
Pros
zero
Cons
too many
Fun, friendly, and enjoyable
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 11, 2017
I have had a great experience thus far at CustomerLobby. Management is friendly, supportive, and encourages you to hit your goals and do your best. The Sales team is competitive, but friendly and supportive as well. There is a lot of opportunity and upward mobility if you do well and put your name out there. It has a start-up vibe but has the resources that allow the employees to do their job well. Overall, great place to work, definitely recommend.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays, monthly outings, happy hour, etc., gym reimbursement, the day off on your birthday
Cons
None that I have seen
Great place to advance your sales skills
Manager (Current Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 25, 2017
Excellent pathway to enhance your sales skills, fast paced and fun environment where everyone helps each other out. Weekly lunches, monthly happy hours, on top of other impromptu events.

Want to find a career vs just a job, look no further.
Great product, people and benefits
Recruiter/Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 24, 2017
I started at Customer Lobby 10 months ago. We have a great product for our customers and that is very important to me in my role. I feel very comfortable talking to others about how happy our customers are and how much we help them. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help people get a job with Customer Lobby and to see them succeed in the role and get promoted.
Pros
Catered lunches on Friday, snacks, hours are really good
It's awesome here!!!!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 3, 2017
- Job expectations are super clear.
- All the managers have tons of experience that you can rely on.
- The atmosphere is super positive.
- They have tons of training's that allow you to master your craft of selling and build better relationships with the people we work with.
- If you're hitting your quota, you won't be micromanaged.
- There are tons of snacks and drinks to make the day that much better!!!
Pros
Relaxed workplace, Snacks
Complete waste of time
Non applicable (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAMarch 16, 2017
Very misleading in the interview process. I had left there feeling great about the interview and getting great feedback after driving 30 miles to get there. They had told me they would call me back the next day by noon, didn't pick up my phone calls or respond to emails, until the next day with a half-hearted email letting me know I didn't make the cut. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
Innovative Product
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAMay 13, 2014
Pounding the phones to foster leads and present value by adding reviews to a businesses site. A young company with a competitive attitude.

It is a good place to cut your teeth and grow from.
Always learning
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAJuly 24, 2012
I was learning many skills at Customer Lobby, from how to read a client via phone, and close a sale via phone.
I would make about 165 calls a day to prospect business, follow up, or close business.
I would train others on how to prospect, follow up and close as well.

Management was very helpful and always teaching us new tactics to help educate our customers on our products.

The hardest part of the job was balancing the changes that were going on internally.

The most enjoyable part was the open door policy that the owner had with his employees
Pros
great work environment
Cons
management wasn't always the best at communication