Customers Bank Employee Reviews

Great place to work sad I had to leave
Collateral validation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJJune 26, 2018
Loved the culture, work ethic and environment. Very sad to leave. Good balance of work and play. They care about their employees and that is very important.
Great work environment
Azure Cloud Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenixville, PAApril 11, 2017
The people are great to work with, team spirit, but must be wary of another spin-off company that will not communicate with you. But taking directions are good, but overall assessment of the portal lacks coherence from separating public and private domains.
Pros
Great place to stay in King of Prussia
Cons
The morning drive to PA
Did not enjoy working here
Sr. Mortgage Underwriter - Remote (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 7, 2017
This company initially overstaffed, then had massive layoffs. Since then, they have hired too many mangers and unskilled loan officers. They have very poor work quality and only push numbers.
Pros
Cons
Poorly managed
Nice Small Bank
Teller Manager (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PADecember 31, 2016
Everyone knows everyone which provides a nice sense of community among colleagues.Also the salary is very competitive. There is also some room for growth.
Pros
Great Salary
Cons
Amount of locations
Productive work Place
Associate Vice President, Associate Client Manager (Current Employee) –  Rye Brook, NYApril 22, 2016
A typical day at work check overdrafts open accounts doing several wires a day as well as ROC checks and resolving clients issues. For example not being able to log on to online banking, or having problems scanning checks using RDC. ROC issues as well.

Opening Security Deposit accounts and Operating accounts and Escrow accounts for a loan closings.

Prefilling Account opening documents approving wires & Overdrafts

Internal transfers between clients internal accounts.

Remote Official checks transferring money from clients accounts to our internal GL account in order to process checks and pull the necessary documentation that will go along with getting the approval for the checks.

Opening Money Market accounts for CDARS accounts and ICS accounts.

Setting clients up for online banking, ACH, wires, RDC submitting cases into Salesforce and doing CAMS pulling Experian reports as well as FFIEC.

Multi-Tasking is a must we have a great staff of people we work with.

We have very small teams so we do a lot of the work ourselves that may be done in other banks by various departments. Which has given me a well rounded perspective of how everything works on this end.

A typical day at work every day is very different and exciting I must say. I enjoy what I do and it is a great learning experience everyday.
Pros
Learn a lot of different aspects about Private banking.
Cons
Little to no breaks very limited lunch breaks
Family culture and innovative
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAApril 18, 2016
Great Family culture to work for and they have been in rapid growth mode for years now. This creates a lot of room for growth within the organization. If you work hard and have a lot to offer the company they will take care of you.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Sometimes Old fashioned (except for BankMobile)
Fast paced environment
Client Associates (Current Employee) –  Rye, NYMarch 23, 2016
Extremely busy work days.
Client Management - opening accounts, wires, remote official checks, remote deposit capture, online banking.
Manager very knowledgeable, professional and communicates well.
Team Members work well together.
The hardest part of the job is the long commute
The most enjoyable part of the day is customer satisfaction
Pros
Benefit and Salary
Cons
The long commute to the office and short breaks
Customers Bank is a great place to intern!
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenixville, PADecember 8, 2015
During my internship at Customers Bank I learned something new every day. I was able to make new connections, while also getting the corporate experience I was looking for. Self-motivated employees with laid back management.
Innovative Bank with big plans and ideas for future
Assistant Branch Manager / AVP (Current Employee) –  Reading PAAugust 19, 2015
Customers Bank is an innovative institution that has remained ahead of the technology curve. Providing advanced tools such as mobile banking to its customers in addition to removing most fees from all accounts when other banks are increasing fee revenue separates Customers Bank from the rest of their peers.
Cons
Limited advancement opportunities
Productive Internship Opportunities
Commercial Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reading, PAJuly 14, 2015
Customers Bank offers productive internship opportunities in the form of Project Assistants. These Project Assistants will receive hands on tasks that contribute to the bottom line of the organization. Meaningful work was assigned by team leaders.