1. Submit Application
2. Contacted by email to schedule a 30 min phone interview with an HR Rep and sent a link to a test
3. Take cognitive test and personality test
4. 30 min phone interview with HR Rep
5. Talk to manager of the potential team on the phone (~30 min)
6. Contacted by email or by phone to schedule an onsite visit/interview/test
7. Onsite (3-4 hours)
-Take cognitive test again
- Interviewed by 3 managers
-Take personality test again
8. Contacted if you are selected
Process can take anywhere from 2-4 months.
Cvent's work week is 45 hours (without a break), not 40. Taking breaks into consideration, the work week is 42.5 hours. The hours worked are flexible though- as long as you get your 8.5 hours per day.
Fast paced- solution oriented.
Below average on competitive pay rate. Excessively long hours.
The policy is currently going through some changes so I'm not really sure at the moment. But it used to be if you have enough PTO hours then you can use those and they give you two sick days.
If you just want experience then it's a great place, but not if you're looking to advance your career.