1. Submit Application
2. Contacted by email to schedule a 30 min phone interview with an HR Rep and sent a link to a test
3. Take cognitive test and personality test
4. 30 min phone interview with HR Rep
5. Talk to manager of the potential team on the phone (~30 min)
6. Contacted by email or by phone to schedule an onsite visit/interview/test
7. Onsite (3-4 hours)
-Take cognitive test again
- Interviewed by 3 managers
-Take personality test again
8. Contacted if you are selected
Process can take anywhere from 2-4 months.
I interviewed with them. You will have to fill out the application, complete an online test, then a preliminary phone interview with an HR rep, then you will retake the online test whilst being recorded, and then a phone call with the hiring manager of your dept. You'll be in contact with the HR rep and schedule your own interviews, tests, etc. A reasonable time span is a full week.
If I remember right, I applied with Lanyon in mid March and didn't start until mid June -- so it was like 3 months or more. Cvent would have put a different process in place, so the steps would be vastly different now.
Answered - Associate Java Developer (Former Employee) - Draper, UT