CVHCare Employee Reviews

Cvh care rocks!!
Patient Scheduler (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJune 30, 2018
Application process was very through and direct. Assessment, Interview with multiple management, and offer. Awesome work life balance , amazing company to work for.
Great Place to work
Admission Processing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJanuary 11, 2018
I can not say enough good things about this company everyone is very friendly and it is a wonderful place to work. Management does a great job at keeping everyone involved and up to date on procedures.
Stuck
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 22, 2017
I was stuck in the same position for over a year with a promise of advanced placement and pay...NEVER happened. There was absolutely no balance between work and personal life and poor management. Also, they keep calling and do not know how to take no for an answer. I do not recommend.
Productive and fun workplace overall
Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAAugust 17, 2017
CVHCare is like my second home. Everyone is there to get the job done but also to support one another. Thats what I like most is that everyone is willing to give a helping hand if needed. I also like the end of the month parties we have where everyone can come together and just have a little fun. You won't regret becoming a employee at CVHCare.
Pros
Monthly parties, great co-workers, fun environment
Cons
none to mention
Well Oiled Machine!
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMay 11, 2017
Working in the finance department has been an amazing experience so far, we learn new things all the time. Working as a team to accomplish our goals along with always having an open line of communication makes for getting your work done a breeze! There are tedious house cleaning tasks as with any company, but the ability to brainstorm in ways to make doing your job more efficiently and easier for yourself takes away from that. Problem solving has to be my favorite part of it all, being able to expand my knowledge with the expansion of the company makes me feel like apart of something bigger!
Pros
Close to a couple shopping centers
Cons
30 Minute lunch is an adjustment
Good for some, terrible for most
Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 31, 2017
It's decent especially for those in the office. Totally different story out in the field. Lack of if not complete break downs in communication from management. Mostly paperwork and looking busy going through the motions doing "evaluations" from site to site with very minimal actual rehab going on. Most find this sick and is why they run out from this place in short order. Plus is you're not tied down to a desk. Hardest part is putting up with the morale issues and apathetic managers.
Company lacks integrity and doesn't care about employees.
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 22, 2016
I worked out of the San Ramon office. They do not care about the employees, only care about making visits with patient for money. Even if a discipline isn't recommended or needed, they will totally ignore you recommendations and put patients on your schedule. They claim that you will work in a 15 mile radius, but will schedule patients over 30 minutes away from your home address, and still expect you to meet the regular quota of patients. I would never recommend this company, I have found other home health companies that actually pay better and have more realistic expectations.

I recommend all communication through email with this company because they will lie and deny promises made.
Pros
Compensation is actually ok
Cons
High expectations, doesn't care about employee, will lie
Only great things to say about this company
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 14, 2016
Very organized, a detailed, thorough training, team work environment. Unfortunately I made a bad decision and went to a home health agency which is based in the city I live in, but it turned out to be the biggest mistake in my life
Love it here!
Receptionist/Clerical Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burlingame, CAJuly 27, 2016
Great co-workers/peers-
Great management with an open door policy
easy to speak with your supervisors
great flexible schedules
great pay
guaranteed promotion opportunities as long as you are advancing in your current role

very understanding that life doesn't revolve around work, stuff happens and family is important as well.

BENEFITS!!! BEST benefit package I have ever had with an employer!
CVHCare is a great place to work
Physical Therapist Home Health (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAApril 1, 2016
Very flexible scheduling and excellent support staff. Good communication between supervisors, staff and schedulers. Limited time to communicate on a daily basis with colleagues other than a quick phone call or email, but monthly meetings are a great opportunity to learn and share.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CVHCare. Our community is ready to answer.

CVHCare Reviews by Location