CVPartners Employee Reviews

CV Partners
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WANovember 19, 2018
They work hard to find you a job. Check in to make sure everything is going well. Stop by the job to do an in person meet and greet. Work to keep talented candidates .
Cons
Had to go to Seattle to interview, not vacation pay and have to wait 3 months for medical insurance
Enjoyed working with the Contracted Job
Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 8, 2018
I enjoyed working at the contracted job, however; the pay from CV Partners was low compared to what the job would have paid working for the company full-time.
Laid back but interesting industry
Information Architect/Content Strategist (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAApril 19, 2018
Client is great to work with and has all the typical amenities such as a well-stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages. Team had monthly outings and lunches.
Pros
Interesting assignment
Cons
Long commute
Excellent place for self starters
Junior System Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 3, 2017
Great company to work with and to advance in I.T. under the mentor-ship of my boss I have gained advanced knowledge in Cisco and Meraki network infrastructure . I have also gained new skills in team management , office build outs , budgeting and many more ...

The company culture is amazing and very upbeat with a hint of corporate environment at times .

Average day consists of monitoring ticket queue , completion of projects and troubleshooting end user issues as they arise .

The hardest part of the job is the fact that management is remote and if help is needed in order to resolve the issue sometimes the time to resolve issue takes longer than anticipated.

The easiest part of the job is the end users who are very understanding when it comes to addressing their I.T. issues and are willing to work with you to solve the issue .
Pros
Benefits, vacation time
Cons
remote management
it was an okay workplace
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 14, 2014
its okay alot5 of people international. I would recommend people but I advise them to stay to them selves and don't get caught up in gossip.
Pros
variety of people
Cons
negativity within supervisor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CVPartners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3