CVPH Medical Center Employee Review

View all CVPH Medical Center reviews

Awful
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYMay 20, 2019
Management is awful and you pay union dues for no one to represent you. I wouldn’t refer this organization to my worst enemy. What a joke of an organization.
Pros
Discounts, pay
Cons
Coworkers, union, management, insurance

Other CVPH Medical Center Employee Reviews

Good place to work, no advancement opportunities
Patient Services Team Leader/Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYJune 24, 2019
Love working here but there isnt any advancement opportunities . Been in my current job for 14 years and no advancement. Wonderful people but unless you have a degree you cant move up.
A typical day at CVPH
Anesthesia Support Tech, Endoscopy Tech (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYFebruary 27, 2019
After arriving to work the first cases of the day had just begun, and so did my work. Stocking and replacing anesthesia equipment,supplies, and medications began almost immediately. Around 9am we would have a morning huddle, concerns and questions would be answered. At huddle staff were also recognized for a job well done. Throughout the day the tasks varied based on the cases, but I was sure to keep busy through the shift.
Pros
met lots of people all while helping the community