CWS Corporate Housing Employee Reviews

Nice work environment, and free coffe.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 30, 2019
Common things at work are the constant maintenance of air conditioning units, such as air filters, freon filling and cleaning of the unit.
Great Culture
Client Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 16, 2018
Great Culture, Great Company. There are a lot of little perks. Everyone is extremely friendly. The work is demanding but also very satisfying. Overall CWS is a great company to work for.
Awesome Company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 12, 2018
The culture, team work and overall atmosphere makes it an awesome place to work. I am new and recent to the company but have had an opportunity to touch on several different key members of the staff across the board. Everyone seems very willing to help, pitch in and that is refreshing. I am happy to recommend this company to anyone and look forward to writing a review years down the road!
Making an impact while growing professionally and personally
Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 28, 2018
I have enjoyed working for a local company that has a meaningful impact in the community, and afforded me the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally during my tenure. I pursued a career within hospitality that would provide quality pay and benefits while also providing meaningful B2B experience within sales and operations and I have found my time at CWS to be very fulfilling.
Pros
Meaningful impact in the local community, in the corporate housing industry as a whole, and with some of the most influential companies today.
Cons
Professional growth and advancement can be a very indirect, unclear path.
Great Company
Operations coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 14, 2018
This job can be very busy most of the time and requires the ability to multitask in a big way. The management staff and other employees all have the same attitude of wanting to help each other in order for you to succeed.
Great benefit package and amazing B.R.I.D.G.E. Program that encourages you to give back to your local community and to others.
CWS is a great company who really cares about its employees.
Pros
Always learning something new
Cons
Can be stressful at tunes
Great team dynamics
Guest Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bedford, TXJanuary 19, 2018
Leasing corporate apartment units. Client relations, guest service, client tours, and service recovery. Working with a great team that worked well with each other to ensure customer satisfaction.
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2017
Advancing here is almost non existence. You just move around in a lateral position. The pay increase is very low and the management is not good at all.
Very clique like, unprofessional
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 1, 2017
The management, leaders and HR at this company are extremely childish and if you don't fit in with them, they make sure you know it. CWS claims to be a friendly, fun environment, however management disregards employee satisfaction when representing the company in such way. The pay is definitely not worth the stress that comes along with the management at this company.
Pros
Co-workers are friendly
Cons
Management needs improvement
Good Culture
Client Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 2, 2016
My position is somewhat stressful, but the management is constantly trying to help with that aspect. The culture here is very open and willing. The hardest part of the job will be the amount of emails received and the most enjoyable part for me is the community outreach.
Exuasting and not fun always arguing with each other
Furniture Installer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2016
I was screwed over by them and the management sucks they only look out for themselves and expect you to work all hours
Nice place for women to work.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 27, 2016
Great co-workers.
Good accounting department.
Company offers areas for growth.
Promotes from within.
Exercise equipment provided.
Stand up desk provided.
Pros
Great Bridge, outreach programs.
Cons
Too far from where I live.
Great Culture; Demand for Excellence; Focus on Individual Growth
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 6, 2016
A typical day at work consists of finding solutions to accommodate unique requests, balancing priorities to accomplish as much as possible, collaborating with others to identify the best approaches and performing detailed work in a fast paced environment. It can be challenging to accomplish what needs to be done in a day but it is very rewarding.
Pros
Open communication is invited, Innovation is impressive, Benefits are great, Company holds itself and employees to high standards of professionalism and customer service.
Cons
Summer is busy season
Not Just A Corporate Housing Company
Corporate Housing (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 6, 2016
A typical work day can start off busy like most jobs however; your teammates will get you through most of it. No day is ever the same ! Over the years I have learned the true value of teamwork while working for CWS. Its truly about achieving one goal for one purpose, that's our client. The culture of CWS is very diverse but, you will always have the one thing in common, your smiles. The hardest part of this job is being faced with new challenges during a busy day but , the beauty of it is facing those challenges with your team.
Pros
Job Flexiablity, Job Advancement
Cons
Insurance, Commisson
Great leadership, boring work
Guest Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 11, 2015
A typical day involves feeling chained to your desk. Clearly defined expectations mean you know that you're expected to answer all phone calls and emails within a prescribed period of time. Overly inflated sense of urgency -- everything is made into an emergency.
Pros
Healthy work environment, close-knit group, decent benefits, EXCELLENT set of leaders/ professional role models, progressive and visionary leadership, good work-life balance.
Cons
Sedentary work, repetetive, boring, unchallenging, only so much room for advancement, cliquish work environment
Company with inflated sense of self
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 11, 2015
A typical day at work is largely what you would expect in property management -- slightly more work than a "Class A" property should have. This is because the company is always looking for the cheap way out -- tasks that should be contracted out are left for employees to do. The biggest problem with this company is that they think they are further along than they are. They see no room for improvement, so they see any critique as criticism (and disregard it as "bad attitude").
Pros
BRIDGE volunteer program
Cons
Lack of company culture and true unifying vision, "Operating in the gray, " Inadequate compensation, Blatant favoritism and politics, "Thought police", Cowardice of leadership
Positive Fast Pace Environment
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 22, 2015
A typical work day at CWS Corporate Housing consists of TEAM WORK. My fellow employees and I work together to find the best solutions for our guests. The environment is fast pace, hard working, and friendly. The leadership from my manager and the directors are one of my favorite things about working here. They are fantastic about communicating, helping us grow, and keeping a positive attitude.
Pros
Welcomes Innovation, Management, Casual Fridays, Benefits, Networking
Cons
The position I desire is not available.
All corporations and businesses provided experience and knowledge
Home Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 27, 2013
To have a schedule to follow and comply with departmental and HR policies, to manage time efficiently and learn new ways to make time more productive, and maintained a positive attitude. All professional assignments were utilized office and interpersonal skills to the best of my ability. The hardest part of any and or all jobs was learning to handle unsatisfied customers and meeting the challenges in having them become satisfied. The most enjoyable was the variety of meeting people and completing tasks to have customer satisfaction.
Pros
Achieving daily success
Cons
Overcoming challenges of dissatisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CWS Corporate Housing. Our community is ready to answer.

CWS Corporate Housing Reviews by Location