CWS Corporate Housing Management reviews

Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2017
Advancing here is almost non existence. You just move around in a lateral position. The pay increase is very low and the management is not good at all.
Very clique like, unprofessional
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 1, 2017
The management, leaders and HR at this company are extremely childish and if you don't fit in with them, they make sure you know it. CWS claims to be a friendly, fun environment, however management disregards employee satisfaction when representing the company in such way. The pay is definitely not worth the stress that comes along with the management at this company.
Pros
Co-workers are friendly
Cons
Management needs improvement
Good Culture
Client Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 2, 2016
My position is somewhat stressful, but the management is constantly trying to help with that aspect. The culture here is very open and willing. The hardest part of the job will be the amount of emails received and the most enjoyable part for me is the community outreach.
Exuasting and not fun always arguing with each other
Furniture Installer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2016
I was screwed over by them and the management sucks they only look out for themselves and expect you to work all hours
Company with inflated sense of self
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 11, 2015
A typical day at work is largely what you would expect in property management -- slightly more work than a "Class A" property should have. This is because the company is always looking for the cheap way out -- tasks that should be contracted out are left for employees to do. The biggest problem with this company is that they think they are further along than they are. They see no room for improvement, so they see any critique as criticism (and disregard it as "bad attitude").
Pros
BRIDGE volunteer program
Cons
Lack of company culture and true unifying vision, "Operating in the gray, " Inadequate compensation, Blatant favoritism and politics, "Thought police", Cowardice of leadership
Positive Fast Pace Environment
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 22, 2015
A typical work day at CWS Corporate Housing consists of TEAM WORK. My fellow employees and I work together to find the best solutions for our guests. The environment is fast pace, hard working, and friendly. The leadership from my manager and the directors are one of my favorite things about working here. They are fantastic about communicating, helping us grow, and keeping a positive attitude.
Pros
Welcomes Innovation, Management, Casual Fridays, Benefits, Networking
Cons
The position I desire is not available.