CWT Careers and Employment
Scores based on about 37 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Work Happiness Score
- IndustryHotels & Travel Accommodation
Senior Travel Consultant in Remote
on May 13, 2021
The company as a whole is good to work for. Most of the stress is handling travel issues, such as flight cancellations, hotel errors, etc..Most management was supportive.
Technologist in Remote
on April 20, 2021
The company did everything they could to save jobs during the pandemic. It was hard on most employees, but it's good to know we will have a company to come back to
Program Manager in Los Angeles, CA
on April 15, 2021
Unfortunately the company has changed but not for the better. The Pandemic has resulted in a high number of layoffs involving key individuals, reduced work hours and salary and very limited support in all areas.
Senior Corporate Travel Consultant in Remote
on March 20, 2021
Pretty stable before Covid. They are doing their best to get through this very challenging time period . I'm sure they will come out of it even better.
Travel Agent/Customer Service in Florida
on February 26, 2021
The benefits at CWT are great! It seems like they are outsourcing many jobs and there have been alot of layoffs due to Covid. Hopefully things will turnaround!
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Insights from 16 Indeed users who have interviewed with CWT within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about a day or two
Basic interview questions that would be asked in an interview
Shared on September 11, 2019
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.