CWU, Inc.

Working at CWU, Inc.: Employee Reviews

United States78 reviews

CWU, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

all worked with integrity and had to show progress and finish all assignments on daily bases with three shifts. Site managements were supportive, but cooperation wise, did not care at all. I did not see any future for me in this company.

nice place good coworkers

I was working with cwu for more then one yaers the had best leadership pay on time They answer for qusation fster it was easy to contact them greet pay

Friendly

Working in thes company is great a live it .The are friendly also the have a very good management And also the payment for these companie is very good

CWU INC is a professional company that provides great management service for their employees, taking care of the residency, Meals and e.t.c while you’re employed, the supervisor and management staffs are very nice to the employees, in my current employment that I have with CWU INC is the best employment I have ever had and I highly recommend this company to all those who are looking for an equal and enthusiastic opportunity.

Poor management/good entry-level job

The managements is very poor. They treat most employees as though they cannot think for themselves. Even mid-tier management has almost no authority to make things better for the individuals actually completing the work. Schedule given is nice. Compensation is great for an entry-level position. The CEO and exec CEO are very friendly but most of the middle management never give purview to any issues that arise to that level and any issues that arise are normally ignored unless the individual makes the information known to top tier management.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

corrupted manager , favorrisom, double standard.

Un experience manager who running that place taking care of his own favorite old employee, what to expect: no mater what is your qualifications you will never get select for Cat III because of the racisms yes you heard that right , never get emergency leave as long as you don't donate something, ever get PTO on time, never get the weekend off, never get the shift that you want, housing: you will live with people that been lived in a whole house for several years the will control you, and fight you because they want to be alone in the house management cant touch them for the same above reasons . manager has daily meeting during business hours with few certain employees to give him a report abut any employee whom says something bad about management we call them snitches figure the unconfident leadership . our complains dies at the HR shredder. CEO doesn't care. pay is 70k you buy food and everything you end up making way too less DO NOT COME TO GTMO UNDER THIS MAGEMENT.

Pros

pay on time

Cons

everything

When I was there in till August 2015. It was good working environment with some kind of fun time to time.

what I found was, a good friendly environment. The CWU supervisor and military staff were quite nice, co-operative and problem solving. When ever an issue to conflict would arise, the management were there to resolve.

Productive and great culture

Great leadership from top to bottom. Management cared about their employees and created a positive work environment to work at with very little stress.

Great company

Great company works with high ethical standards. Looks after employees and has the nation best interest when hiring and putting the right people in place

Great Company

The mission leadership was easy to deal with and made the employees feel welcome. The pay and benefits offered are competitive. In general, a great place to work.

very good company for work.

The job in this company added more experience and talents to my background in this job as a linguist since 2006 until now. also the job in this company give the opportunity to practise a new job procedure and procees to help the customer accomplish their mission correctly.

Unprofessional and unskilled site management

The majority at the site management team members lack proper professional and managerial skills and they are unethical and rude. They favor a few over the rest and they use double-standard in dealing with the employees.

Enjoyable atmosphere

Only being employed by CWU for 6 months, I felt that it was a great company to work for. I have learned more than expected from my team and managers. I was not given opportunities to attend any type of training classes for my job duties but learned from co-workers. The benefits offered were equal to those of a Civilian employee.

Pros

occasional Administrative Leave, co-workers

Cons

limited vacation/sick time, limited correspondence, site leads, lack of training classes

Flexible and Open Company

Not micro managed; flexible schudules and dress code. Not enough paid time off and if you wanted health insurance you were paid significantly less. No chance for raises as a contractor but they were fair and treated employees with respect.

it was alright

just be prepared to work hard and be detail oriented. the coworkers and staff were really nice and overall it was a great place to work when balancing work and class.

overall happy working and suporting the mission

nice place to work and have fun and support the mission Helping co military worker with the language. solve the problems and stay over if the mission needed. had fun working with deferent people

Many people have quit

a typical work day is long and tiring because of shift work. At least we see the site leads with this company, unlike the previous company. Most enjoyable part of the job is to look back and know you pushed through all of the bad things that came your way and at least managed to finish the work put in front of you.

Cons

Salary, Health Care, no FLEX

Cwu

A small company that excelled in Customer relations, growing to a large company that performed flawlessly in the eyes of the client. Strong Leadership from the President.

Pros

Strong Leadership

Cons

Internal Politics

not too exiting of a career

small company with need for experience in many fields Micro management style, Hiring large number of UN qualified personal, large turnover for low salary and other factors. exhaust mission. management not consisting with any policy or protocol.

Pros

living conditions

Cons

too many

No fun to work for CWU

There were a few good supervisors who would listen to you but could not help you. There was a very bad supervisor who would not help you at all. She found it easy to say she was busy and next you would see here leaving for the day.

Pros

Sick calls were accepted.

Cons

You had to take the federal holiday within two months or lose it.

alright work but no advancement

This contract strictly had no promotion or movement opportunities. Day to day work was average, but tiring. It was four days a week, ten hour shifts, with rotating shift work every three months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CWU, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CWU, Inc.