CyberCoders
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100

CyberCoders Employee Reviews

United States61 reviews

candidatebusinessclientcultureopportunityfunmanagercompany

Productive and fun place to work

Open to new ideas and implentations. Need to fight with other engineers to prove your point. There are many managers but few people actually doing work.

Excellent tools and training

CyberCoders offers it's employees excellent tools, training and career advancement. It really seperates from other agencies of it's kind. The management staff really care about the employees and it shows from the top down. Highly recommend!

Pros

Tools, systems, management, culture

Cons

Business development

CyberCoders insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Heavy sales job.

Everyone has to find their own clients and most people don't know actually know what they are doing right to attract clients, but will preach to others anyway. The few people who are perceptive enough to recognize what they are doing right are not willing to share that knowledge. When you do get a client, their database for searching for candidates is... very bad. Good luck making the high end of their advertised salary range.

Pros

I guess there's a freedom to everyone around you leaving you alone to drown.

Cons

Everything else.

Unlimited earning potential and advancement opportunity

I have been at CyberCoders for over 3.5 years and have had nothing but a great experience here. This is a hardcore sales job with no ceiling for income or advancement which means people that have an entrepreneurial spirit tend to do extremely well here. The company is constantly investing in resources to help every single person do their job the best they can from a tech, infrastructure and training standpoint.

Great place to work with uncapped commission!

This is definitely a job where you get rewarded for the work you put in. There are very clear guidelines to how you get promoted and an uncapped commission structure to earn significant income. Very good company culture with a supportive environment to help you succeed.

You reap what you sow

At this company, if you work hard and perform well you will be compensated accordingly. More so than that, you can move into management IF YOU CHOSE TO. All managers here were promoted into those positions internally, so they ALL had to work their way up. This job is not easy, do not kid yourself, but the organization does provide in-house training, as well as providing you the opportunity to leverage resources like other managers, and top performers. Most everyone is willing to help you grow your skills and learn, it is just expected of you to go implement these ideas and make them work. There is healthy competition, but one person's success is not seen as them taking from anyone else, but rather as a catalyst for others to work harder and strive to be better. This is the best job I have ever had, and the best company I have ever worked for.

Pros

Training, Compensation, Gifts, Cell phone and Internet Expenses, Company paid trips, Career Growth, Personal Growth, Great Healthcare for Families, Caring Management, Unlimited PTO Employee Stock Plans 401K Bonuses

Cons

The Job is not easy

Remote allows for the flexibility that life throws our way!

Taking full control of my income and career has always been my desire. During my time here at CyberCoders, I have been able to do both. Working remote has allowed me to work at my optimal time of productivity and create a new standard for what I consider work life balance.

Great Place To Grow Your Career & Make Life-Changing Salaries

I've been at CyberCoders for 2 years and I cannot say enough good things about the company. The culture is inclusive and collaborative. If you can bill, you are rewarded handsomely with cash bonuses, gifts and corporate getaways to nice locations. I love it here!

What is the best part of working at the company?Supportive environment with great tools and uncapped commissions!100% remote with the accountability to grow my business. Collaborative culture, supportive management and a competitive (without being cut-throat) sales environment.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Almost 12 years at CyberCoders and I'm still excited to wake up every day for work!

Cool place

This is place is fun and very productive ! I love being here and working on new projects with my teammates. I'm also fully remote so this makes my job so much easier.

Total scam...

Absolutely the worst organization out there. This company care not about their staff, and varely cares about the clients. I regret ever contacting them.

Pros

Cons

Far too many to list

Excellent Remote Work Career Opportunity

Working at CyberCoders has been such an amazing experience. My manager is super supportive and has helped me grow so much professionally. I also enjoy the work itself, since it gives me the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of others.

Pros

Great Company Culture, Supportive Leadership, DEI Initiatives, Growth Opportunities

Supportive environment with great tools and uncapped commissions!

It can be challenging developing your book of business, but once you have a few good clients, tools at CyberCoders make it easy to consistently deliver! I've been promoted 4 times in 4 years and I always know what metrics I need to hit to achieve my goals. I love the people I work with and the ongoing training and development. For people who aren't self-motivated, this would not be a good fit. You have a ton of autonomy and need to be able to effectively prioritize your job orders.

Pros

Supportive management, metric based promotions, high earning potential, ongoing training, wfh.

Cons

There's always more you can do in recruiting, you need to set your own boundaries for work/life balance

Almost 10 years at CyberCoders and I'm still excited to wake up every day for work!

As a Manager, I have the autonomy to create a schedule that works well for my own desk and still show up for my team. Since I am still an individual contributor, it's easier for me to manage the team by showing them how the job gets done. This is a practice that we use from top to bottom! As an organization, we are constantly finding ways to evolve, get better and create a more inclusive home for our employees. That's my favorite part of this job.

Pros

Compensation is incredible, ATS system is a game-changer

Cons

Healthcare has improved but still can be a bit pricey for families

Incredible income opportunity, wonderful culture of collaboration, support and training, and incredible leadership!

I have been at CyberCoders for over 6 years now, and have grown in my role from an Executive Recruiter, Senior, Lead, Associate Manager, and now Manager leading a team while doing the job hands-on. I love the opportunity we have here for incredible income, career growth through great leadership and mentorship from my Business Partner (my Manager, who is one of our VPs), and the opportunity to help others grow and succeed and create an incredible career here.This is my first recruiting job, having come from a B2B sales background, and I am head-over-heels in love with this industry! The nuanced sales approach is unique to any other job I have had, and the client and candidate relationships are very rewarding. I have grown significantly since joining CyberCoders and continue to be challenged to grown and learn every day in this job. I am surrounded by wonderful leaders who not only perform the individual role at an incredibly high level, but who care even more about their people, the success of the individuals and leaders on their teams than they do about their own success.This company, opportunity and job are truly unique and extremely rewarding, and I would recommend it to anyone interested in full-desk recruiting with an emphasis on B2B sales and the opportunity to control your income story!

Collaborative, fun workplace with the potential to make crazy money!

I joined this company in 2019 excited about the culture and ability to make a great income in sales. To say this role has drastically changed the trajectory of my life is an understatement. You have the real potential to make life changing money and work with teams that truly enjoy working together and collaborating on effective ways to make even more money! Of course this role is a sales job and there are going to be moments when things go wrong, but you have great teammates who will support you and get you back on the saddle! I am so grateful for my manager and VP who have supported me and helped me get to where I am now!

Pros

Awesome management, Bonuses, Commission, Rewards

100% Remote with Tons of Opportunity to Grow!

We are now 100% remote at CyberCoders and allowing 100% remote management opportunities as well. Our technology can give you the power of 5 recruiters and either make your job too easy (if you are not a hard worker and don't want more on your plate) or you more wealthy (by working hard with the tools given). This truly is an entrepreneurial opportunity and for the people with the right mindset the earnings are limitless... it is the closest thing you can get to owning your own business without truly owning one. The growth potential is (now unlike pre-covid) limitless too because of the 100% remote nature of the whole business going forward. Couple all of this with employee stock purchase plan (NYSE:ASGN) and you have the ingredients for arguably the best staffing firm opportunity in the United States!

Pros

100% Remote, Earnings Potential, Growth Potential

Cons

Decision making process can be lengthy but usually the best decisions are made.

Great place to work with growth potential

I've been with CyberCoders close to 4 years now and can easily say it is the best career decision I've made. Getting the opportunity to place candidates to jobs they otherwise would not have access to and building relationships with clients is definitely rewarding. More importantly great professional growth opportunities into leadership based on your production with out any politics or favorites involved. Also very supportive group of colleagues with an encouraging culture. Everyone genuinely wants to see everyone win!

Great Remote Opportunity with Unlimited Earning Potential

As a recruiter, you get to connect job seekers with great companies and help them take the next step in their careers. Management has been pretty supportive especially as we transitioned fully remote. The hardest part about the job is prioritizing your desk, but making placements is really rewarding.

Pros

Fully Remote, Supportive Environment, Compensation

Fun and we make $$

Great firm to work for! If you are a highly driven person you will makes tons of money. Great culture and management cares about their employees successes.

Pros

Remote Work

Cons

I really cant think of any

Inclusive and equitable company with so much support for employees

I have been employed for a couple months now and I just keep feeling like this company is too good to be true. My manager is amazingly supportive and I feel fulfilled in the work that I'm doing.

Pros

Management support, career advancement, generous compensation

Cons

No PTO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CyberCoders. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CyberCoders.
Powered byComparably

Compare CyberCoders with

Learn about CyberCoders in popular locations

CyberCoders reviews by popular job title

• CyberCoders