CyberCoders

• Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Productive and fun place to work

Open to new ideas and implentations. Need to fight with other engineers to prove your point. There are many managers but few people actually doing work.

Supportive environment with great tools and uncapped commissions!

It can be challenging developing your book of business, but once you have a few good clients, tools at CyberCoders make it easy to consistently deliver! I've been promoted 4 times in 4 years and I always know what metrics I need to hit to achieve my goals. I love the people I work with and the ongoing training and development. For people who aren't self-motivated, this would not be a good fit. You have a ton of autonomy and need to be able to effectively prioritize your job orders.

Pros

Supportive management, metric based promotions, high earning potential, ongoing training, wfh.

Cons

There's always more you can do in recruiting, you need to set your own boundaries for work/life balance

Almost 10 years at CyberCoders and I'm still excited to wake up every day for work!

As a Manager, I have the autonomy to create a schedule that works well for my own desk and still show up for my team. Since I am still an individual contributor, it's easier for me to manage the team by showing them how the job gets done. This is a practice that we use from top to bottom! As an organization, we are constantly finding ways to evolve, get better and create a more inclusive home for our employees. That's my favorite part of this job.

Pros

Compensation is incredible, ATS system is a game-changer

Cons

Healthcare has improved but still can be a bit pricey for families

Incredible income opportunity, wonderful culture of collaboration, support and training, and incredible leadership!

I have been at CyberCoders for over 6 years now, and have grown in my role from an Executive Recruiter, Senior, Lead, Associate Manager, and now Manager leading a team while doing the job hands-on. I love the opportunity we have here for incredible income, career growth through great leadership and mentorship from my Business Partner (my Manager, who is one of our VPs), and the opportunity to help others grow and succeed and create an incredible career here.This is my first recruiting job, having come from a B2B sales background, and I am head-over-heels in love with this industry! The nuanced sales approach is unique to any other job I have had, and the client and candidate relationships are very rewarding. I have grown significantly since joining CyberCoders and continue to be challenged to grown and learn every day in this job. I am surrounded by wonderful leaders who not only perform the individual role at an incredibly high level, but who care even more about their people, the success of the individuals and leaders on their teams than they do about their own success.This company, opportunity and job are truly unique and extremely rewarding, and I would recommend it to anyone interested in full-desk recruiting with an emphasis on B2B sales and the opportunity to control your income story!

Collaborative, fun workplace with the potential to make crazy money!

I joined this company in 2019 excited about the culture and ability to make a great income in sales. To say this role has drastically changed the trajectory of my life is an understatement. You have the real potential to make life changing money and work with teams that truly enjoy working together and collaborating on effective ways to make even more money! Of course this role is a sales job and there are going to be moments when things go wrong, but you have great teammates who will support you and get you back on the saddle! I am so grateful for my manager and VP who have supported me and helped me get to where I am now!

Pros

Awesome management, Bonuses, Commission, Rewards

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

100% Remote with Tons of Opportunity to Grow!

We are now 100% remote at CyberCoders and allowing 100% remote management opportunities as well. Our technology can give you the power of 5 recruiters and either make your job too easy (if you are not a hard worker and don't want more on your plate) or you more wealthy (by working hard with the tools given). This truly is an entrepreneurial opportunity and for the people with the right mindset the earnings are limitless... it is the closest thing you can get to owning your own business without truly owning one. The growth potential is (now unlike pre-covid) limitless too because of the 100% remote nature of the whole business going forward. Couple all of this with employee stock purchase plan (NYSE:ASGN) and you have the ingredients for arguably the best staffing firm opportunity in the United States!

Pros

100% Remote, Earnings Potential, Growth Potential

Cons

Decision making process can be lengthy but usually the best decisions are made.

Great place to work with growth potential

I've been with CyberCoders close to 4 years now and can easily say it is the best career decision I've made. Getting the opportunity to place candidates to jobs they otherwise would not have access to and building relationships with clients is definitely rewarding. More importantly great professional growth opportunities into leadership based on your production with out any politics or favorites involved. Also very supportive group of colleagues with an encouraging culture. Everyone genuinely wants to see everyone win!

Great Remote Opportunity with Unlimited Earning Potential

As a recruiter, you get to connect job seekers with great companies and help them take the next step in their careers. Management has been pretty supportive especially as we transitioned fully remote. The hardest part about the job is prioritizing your desk, but making placements is really rewarding.

Pros

Fully Remote, Supportive Environment, Compensation

Fun and we make $$$$

Great firm to work for! If you are a highly driven person you will makes tons of money. Great culture and management cares about their employees successes.

Pros

Remote Work

Cons

I really cant think of any

Inclusive and equitable company with so much support for employees

I have been employed for a couple months now and I just keep feeling like this company is too good to be true. My manager is amazingly supportive and I feel fulfilled in the work that I'm doing.

Pros

Management support, career advancement, generous compensation

Cons

No PTO

Excellent place to build a career and earn well

If you are a hard working and driven sales person/recruiter this is a great job. The company provides fantastic tools to enable you to do more business than in other firms. The culture is super fun! Lots of events/parties (when not in a pandemic of course!). There are many super high performing people here which I love because it inspires me to drive myself to my full potential. Most of the managers are really great. I have tons of flexibility - no territories or rules about what clients or verticals you can go after like there is in most staffing firms. I have great work flexibility also and can take time off any time I need. If I could change one thing? Medical is cheap for an individual but not cheap for a family. But hey, no company is perfect and I earn more here than I would elsewhere which makes up for it. All in all, if you are a hardworking and driven person with a good grounding in sales training, you will do well here.

Pros

Amazing opportunity to earn money. Great tools. Great fun culture.

Cons

Medical for the family is not cheap (but very cheap for the individual).

telemarketing

this is telemarketing.. selling jobs. they dont care about anyone.. just sell sell sell..if you have a soul.. you wont work here.. or this place will remove it.

Pros

zero

Cons

everything

Do not bother

There skills are the absolute worse. Even when you have the experience and knowledge they are dismissive. No one even bothers to communicate. It seems like they are robots

Great Place to Build Your Career!

I've worked at CyberCoders for over 2 years and have received two promotions during that time. Hard work and performance is definitely rewarded but I would not suggest this for entry-level salespeople or recruiters. You must have business acumen and prior sales training to succeed. Revenue goals are aggressive so people lacking prior sales training can quickly feel overwhelmed. Personally, I love CC because of all the resources and autonomy. I was fortunate to be hired by a very supportive manager.

Pros

Clear metrics to achieve promotion, earning potential, flex time off policy, resources, management, fun events!

Cons

Not all managers are created equal. You may end up with a great support system or you may not.

Fun coworkers

Good company overall if you truly know what recruiting entails. Its a grind and not for most people. Your success really depends on which manager you get.

All about the numbers. Entire job revolves around email blasting.

Only concerned with volume of touches. I was sending close to 100 email blasts per day. You're encouraged to not remove people from your list even after they request it. I was also asked to blind submit candidates and create fake resumes. It just seemed shady. Really shady. The company events are super fun though.

Teaches you to be judgmental

Recruiting will teach you to be shady. You’re going to try and squeeze the most out of candidates and they train you to judge everyone harshly. Not good. No wonder recruiting has such a bad rap.

Good place to make money

Very competitive but they offer a great 8 week training for people new to the industry or sales. They provide you with the tools and it is up to you to work as hard as you want and can make 6 figures there.

fun place to work

cool environment to work a lot of nice people work there they could make some improvements but compared to some other workplaces they have a pretty good thing going

Talent/Job searching website with a lot of opportunities

Was only working on a small time data management job, but the company seemed to be a fun and relatively opportunistic place to work. Would recommend it to a friend. Laid back environment that helps you learn a and grow within the company, as well as help others find jobs.

Fun place to work

Work hard-play hard mentality. At times was very stressful but still had fun. Young employees. Management style was odd. Benefits were great and company parties were great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CyberCoders. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CyberCoders.
Powered byComparably