CyberCoders Pay & Benefits reviews

Great management, great benefits, great training!
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CASeptember 5, 2017
The company really put forth an effort to train all new hires efficiently, gave everyone amazing benefits and the management were all willing to help support employees with everything! I highly recommend working here.
summary
EXECUTIVE RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 28, 2017
CyberCoders is a young environment and you will do well if you are open to a youthful, competitive and commission based sales position.

The people are high energy and motivated.
Pros
good resources
Cons
comp plan changes
Lots of learning from work and good staff.
Salesforce Developer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 6, 2017
Long way to location but it was nice location. Learned lot of things regarding my technical aspects. Work place was really good and lots of fun in lunch time.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
long way to office
Positive work place to peace of mind
Salesforce Developer and Administrator (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CANovember 2, 2016
As a selection representative you figure out how to construct your business starting with no outside help. You buckle down putting in 10-12 hour days, yet it will pay off in the event that you keep at it. Try not to enter this occupation supposing you can bear to be lethargic else you WILL fizzle. Great commission setup is fine for a few people however unquestionably not everybody. Youthful air and positive vibes all around.
Pros
great benefits and great work environment
Cons
Ran a full desk for technical staffing
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Boston MAOctober 15, 2015
I managed a database of clients and candidates. I did all my own business development by cold calls, emails, linkedin inmails and referrals. I sourced for candidates and matched them with my client staffing needs. Negotiated pay and bill rates and coordinated interviews and placements
Pros
great benefits and great work environment
Horrible Place To Work
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAApril 28, 2014
I worked for Cybercoders for about 4-months. I had heard many good things about them over the years so I was excited to be offered a position to join the team. Unfortunately, from the day I started I saw a lot of red flags that reminded me a lot of another large, international recruiting firm (RHI) where I previously worked. CC has a churn and burn environment and they micromanage you - pulling up reports throughout the day on your activity.

They have a TON of meetings - team meetings, company wide meetings, individual meetings - EVERY WEEK!

Over the 4 months I was there people quit or were being fired practically every week. The 3 new people on my team that started the same day as I did, were gone within 4 months.

Yes, they did have cool quarterly sales party's at an ocean front resort in Orange County. And a summer party that was a blast! But aside from that, the work environment was tedious.

You had to achieve a certain # of "CA's" per week (Cyber Actions) that you earn by securing a new job order from a client, submitting candidates for open jobs and scheduling in-person interviews between your candidate and client. If you don't meet the required number of CA's, you must attend what I referred to as a "dunce or disciplinary" training session for each week you missed the mark...driving 1.5 to 2 hours from their Playa Vista location to Irvine for a 45 minute meeting. Basically, taking up your entire day of productivity when the reason you're having to attend this meeting in the first place is because of what they deem your lack of productivity.

Unfortunately,
  more... if you have several job orders open with different clients for the same type of position, the candidates you submit only counts for 1 CA, even if you submit the same candidate to 5 different clients. So you're constantly scrambling to meet your CA numbers. A lot of people found ways to trick the system into thinking they earned CA's in order to avoid disciplinary action.

WE ARE THERE TO WORK, not to surf the net or mess around so treating us like children is unnecessary.

I placed four full time placements within the first 4 months I was there at a profit of almost $100k for the company, but when I called in sick one day when I was supposed to attend one of these disciplinary meetings in Irvine, I was called that very morning and told "this isn't working out". Yes, I was fired.

I was shocked and surprised. I reminded my manager that we had just met a few days prior and he said I was doing well and making good progress. I could tell he was annoyed I had called in sick rather than drive to Irvine. He just repeated himself "this isn't working out".

I do not recommend Cybercoders to fellow recruiters. It's a cut throat, micromanaging, churn and burn environment. Plus, you're on a draw, so you may as well just work as an independent recruiter rather than share your profits with the company because you're responsible for 100% of your own salary anyway.
Pros
Fun party's and lunches, free snacks and beverages in the kitchen
Cons
poor management, micromanaging environment, churn & burn, a lot of meetings, salary is on a draw
High Stress for High Reward
Executive & Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAApril 17, 2014
Days don't stop! High-stress, but the rewards are there if you can take it. The teams are great and supportive. If you don't mind your work following you 24/7, this is a wonderful opportunity.
Pros
Elaborate company parties and events, great incentives and high commissions
Cons
Pure commission with guaranteed draw, 24/7 work environment
Fun work place with exceptional tools to change peoples lives daily
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 13, 2014
CyberCoders is the leader in full-time technology staffing nationwide for a reason.

You are working with real people working with some of the worlds best companies providing life changing opportunities that help thousands of people grow their careers and income every year.

I read one review that said we were a Spammer and owned by Experian? Not true. We are not owned by Experian and your personal information isn't shared with any agency. Our job requires many phone calls and many emails to insure we reach our targeted audience, but we are no more a spammer than Groupon or Travelzoo when you ask to receive exciting updates that match your specific interests. If you have applied for jobs and are not getting a response, there is no interview request. You could still be a very good candidate, so followup with us and we'll do our best to make a match. Hiring managers are very busy and find it hard to reply to every resume, so some go without a response unfortunately.

Internally, all employees of CyberCoders are treated very well with generous compensation packages as well as many in house treats and fun catered events. The culture is fun and casual, providing recruiters with unmatched marketing and software tools to reach thousands of new passive talent everyday.

Nothing feels better than helping someone find a new position and helping a trusted client fill an important need all at the same time.

Ultimately, recruiters are your friends and can help you. Try us!
Pros
Sharing life changing opportunities, free meals, awards, prizes
Cons
We are not always appreciated
One of the best companies I've worked for!
Technology Trainer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 20, 2012
After swearing myself of not returning to the staffing agency world, CyberCoders came along and completely changed my mind. Their approach and constant dedication on investment to staying ahead of the curve with regards to their technology and how they approach the best way to service both their clients and candidates has given me a place that I'm very happy to say I work for.

There is plenty of opportunity for growth and the organization is not flat at all. The company as a whole is on a pretty exciting growth path as well.
Pros
free lunches, profit sharing, benefits, lots of added perks
Cons
start up environment, long hours