Cybersearch, Ltd Employee Reviews

Best staffing agency
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, ILJune 28, 2018
I really enjoyed working for Cybersearch, I still look forward to working for them in the nearest future or anytime the need for resources for a long-term project. Great company. Double accolades from me to Cybersearch LTD.
Great organisation to work
Senior Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 4, 2018
Cyber Search is a great place to work. The people were very friendly and extremely helpful. Always able to be reach out managers and get things done quickly.
Perfect for those that don't enjoy face to face
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 25, 2018
Unlike most other companies, they don't bother you as much. They only contact you when it is needed.

As a contract employee, I enjoy that as I don't like talking to people and want to be left alone most of my time.

So if you like me don't care for interactions with those upper management folks then this is the place to be. They leave you alone!!!
Pros
Monthly calls from rep to see how you doing.
Cons
No vacation time.
Great staffing company, well organized and responsive Management and Excellent work culture.
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 6, 2018
"I loved working for these people. It is an excellent company that provides great opportunity to build and grow their career. Very professional. Collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses. It has strong resource capacity on various technologies. I would recommend Cybersearch to anyone who loves extreme-fast pace learning and work environment.
Consultant reviews are nominal at best...why?
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 4, 2018
As a contractor, it is always challenging to receive feedback on the fly when your client does not always speak freely to the agency-onsite, whom should forward the response to the end-agency. This is a standard issue for all contractors that could be overcome with creative thought and persistence of effective communication with management and not from the hired consultant.
Pros
Stick your neck out to be noticed.
Cons
Do it during the wrong time, and bye-bye.
Excellent Company
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 29, 2018
Excellent consulting company offering competitive payment. They contact me every week and always respond to my requests in timely manner. CyberSearch found a position in a large company for me. I have absolutely nothing to complain about.
Great staffing company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 20, 2018
I am contracted through Cybersearch to a larger company. But they manage all of my pay and benefits - which is a huge help. I'm paid a very fair market rate, and receive a lot of attention from my manager - including regular check-ins and updates. The company pays good discounted benefits - which is rare for a contracting agency. No guarantees since I'm a contractor, but I feel like they will do what they can for me to keep me working.
Pros
Great benefits, seamless pay
Cons
Not a permanent role
Best Place to Work
Senior .Net Developer (Current Employee) –  NJApril 12, 2018
This is the best place to work with. The management is very supportive and helpful for the consultants and respond to the consultant's needs in a timely manner.
Great consultant company
Consultant (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 8, 2018
Great consultant company. Smooth process. professionals service. Consultant Advocate willing to see how project is going on and how things going in team.They are good in helping consultants
Good Consultant Company to work with
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAApril 4, 2018
They are good in helping consultants and I always get monthly call to see how project is going on and how are things with the team. Payments are in time so far its a good experience.It is nice working with this company
Competitive environment for work
Senior Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 3, 2018
Great working with Cybersearch great response on timely manner.
In time payments , so far its a good experience. They call monthly to see how project is going on and how things going in team.
Pros
Atmosphere, Career path Advancement, Flexible schedule and no micro-management
Cons
Part time role with no guarantees of further employment, only responds to questions via email when a phone call is necessary
Recommended Company
AEM Developer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 27, 2018
Excellent company to work . The recruiters, manager's and entire staff are pretty nice and they will update within a time .
This company is the best resource for the one to show up his/her performance .Right from the interview to boarding process it goes in decent way.
Definitely a recommended company . I would thank everyone!!!!
Pros
Career Development
Excellent place to work for
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 24, 2018
Wonderful company to work for! People are recognized for their achievements! Great management style. Technology and tools Top Notch! Management understands the needs of Consultants and responds quickly to those needs. Always trying to improve our career path and utilizing our strengths and shoring up our weaknesses especially technology. Always learning and growing! Would not work anywhere else!
Pros
Atmosphere, Career path Advancement! Technology and Tools. Fun people to work with
Cons
Zero
Relaxed, challenging, and great team work
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 14, 2018
It has been really great working for Cybersearch. My team is very collaborative, easy to work and everyone strives for a relaxed good working environment. The culture is focused on learning and everyone in the team helps me be comfortable and offer my best to the team.
Great Consultant Company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 13, 2018
Excellent Company to work for as They are good in helping consultants
I always get timely reply on required documents. They call monthly to see how project is going on and how things going in team. They are good.
Pros
To less to tell You
Cons
Employee satisfaction and provide good productive and quality of work
RSA Archer Support Lead (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAFebruary 26, 2018
Cybersearch has Excellent Management and resolves any issues in a timely manner. I work almost 8 to 10 hours per day without any stress and I learnt new applications as part of Legal and Compliance.
Cons
Nothing as of now
A Great Place to Work
Contract Audit Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 23, 2018
Cybersearch is a lean machine, their staff and managers are polite, professional, and efficient.

They are very responsive to the needs of their employees and when they do respond it is with complete and accurate information.

I would highly recommend them to anyone who might be choosing between multiple employment options.
Pros
Pay is very competitive, overtime for the right positions, extremely easy to work with management and staff
Cons
Part time role with no guarantees of further employment.
Management responds on time
ETL Developer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 20, 2018
Excellent Management who take care of their employees and make sure they have the best resources available. Also make sure employees receive their pay-checks on time.
Overall Great Experience
Information Technology (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2018
The recruiters and other associates are pretty nice and encouraging.In comparison to other agencies this has been the best experience thus far.
My only complaint is once hired they send documents , paperwork,on boarding process ,etc,,, that is so what confusing. Then when you reach out to them for clarification they respond via email only. I know it is 2018 but some dynamics simply need to be specifically outlined voice to voice or via telephonic.

However response time is great, and the response is always pleasant!!
Pros
friendly, informative, encouraging, team players
Cons
only responds to questions via email when a phone call is necessary
Fun Working
Application Lead (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAFebruary 16, 2018
It is really happy to work with Cyber Search.
They will follow up timely and look after very nicely.
Most enjoyable part of the job is working for long term
Pros
TImely calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cybersearch, Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6