Cyberspace Solutions LLC Employee Reviews

n/a
All Source / UGF Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 30, 2018
A typical day at work was great. I learned a great deal from the other experienced professionals in my office and within my division. Workplace culture was positive and mission oriented. The hardest part of the job, I honestly wouldn't know because everything was so fluid and answers to questions were readily available
Employees Make the Company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 25, 2018
If you are unable or are unwilling to work with your employees on any issue they have with the customer, you are not supporting your base and who keeps the company moving forward.

While with the company I had 3 PM in an 18 month period who would never confirm company policy. They would say one thing over the phone and never confirm in email or written format.
Cons
Buisness Ethics
Amazing company that truly cares about employees
Facility Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 2, 2018
Cyberspace truly cares about the missions that they support. It's not just a bottom line. Cyberspace Solutions is always interacting with their employees and finding out what employees need. They care about having happy and satisfied employees. I feel like a valued employee and receive great respect from company leadership. I truly enjoy my job because I know I am part of an amazing team here.
Project Managers
Planner (Former Employee) –  Ft. Bragg, NCApril 5, 2018
Project Managers and Leads worked behind the desk and never went around to check how employees were doing. Total lack of communication, unless of course they required something form the employee. Raises were minimal and did not reflect ones performance; employees who did minimal work received the same pay raise rate.
Cyberspace is shady
Expert All-Source Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCMarch 29, 2018
Absolutely the most shady company I have ever worked for. Flirts with legality issues and will eventually get sued. Also raised people's salaries 15k before a re-compete to keep employees; don't worry they will blame the customer when they take that money back. Worst company I have ever dealt with. They will overwork you and toss you aside if you don't conform or agree with their illegal business practices. May possibly send you overseas without a visa if it's convenient to them. You can do better for yourself, I promise.
Pros
It's a paycheck
Don’t bother
Intel Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ft. Bragg, NCFebruary 27, 2018
They rush new hires into the contract and have them sit around doing nothing. Supervisors are poor and have no leadership skills. Coworkers are back stabbing and will make false accusations behind your back. That’s what you get when you work with millennials. They want so much from you but have no work to give you.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Leadership
Working for CyberSpace Solutions
All Source Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 20, 2018
This was a great company to work for and was very interested in taking care of their employees. You don't always get this level of support from a contracting company but I feel I got it with CSS.
Pros
Team outings
Management does not care
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 29, 2018
If you want a job where you truly just feel like a number of a paycheck, then this is for you. They literally do not care about you. If you bring up an issue to management, they will tell you to be thankful you have a job. I recommend avoiding at all cost.
hmmm OK company
Lotus Notes Developer (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJanuary 2, 2018
They were subbing to a prime. I felt like a seat filler. I am not sure but I think they were new in the industry. They could have grown or blossomed over the years.
Great Mission
Program Manager, Deputy (Current Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCDecember 29, 2017
A little company that is quickly becoming a big company!! Good people to work with. The overall management does not bother you after the first initial day of work. Kinda hands off.
Fun
IT Associate Intern (Former Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 18, 2017
I did a lot of fulfilling work but the best part was the coworkers. I worked many hours and couldn't have done it without an extremely cohesive work environment.
Cyberspace Solutions, LLC
Senior Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 1, 2017
The Program Manager was one of the best professionals with whom I have worked in thirty-five years. The quality of the analytical team was extremely high. Compensation was very good, and the firm supported its employees.
Pros
Excellent Personnel
Cons
Contract Work for the USG is not permanent
Not much involvement with the company
SPECIAL SECURITY REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 16, 2017
Do to the company being located in a different geographical area, I do not have much involvement with the company. Our government supervisors are able to be our primary leadership.
Transnational Criminal Organization Intelligence Analyst
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 14, 2017
Focused on the understanding how the TCOs/DTOs are structured and operate on a daily basis. Read message traffic and produced one intelligence product a month.
Cyberspace Employment
Senior All-Source Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VANovember 3, 2017
Not a bad company to work for. Pay could be better, but it's sufficient for living in Charlottesville. Health, dental, and vision insurance could be better. United Health Care isn't that good, and the vision and dental plans are virtually worthless in Charlottesville.
Cyberspace Solutions
Analyst (Current Employee) –  MarylandOctober 20, 2017
The pay at Cyberspace Solutions is not comparable with other companies operating in intelligence. The benefits are acceptable; however, management is often neglectful.
why
Lead Recruiter/Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 13, 2017
Do i have to do this and explain myself about my current employer, I feel this is a privacy violation and i refuse to be apart of this. Thank you for understanding.
dont work here
Operations Integrator (Current Employee) –  NCMay 21, 2017
worst company ever. sent an employee over seas without a visa.... I assume that is probably illegal. CEO bragged that they made 80million and employees are the lowest paid in the industry or close to.
High paced enviroment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCMarch 11, 2017
Worked with customer on a daily basis. Managed approximately 70 employees, and Deputy Program Manager for over 250 employees. Hardest part of the job was processes constantly changing.
Pros
Customer relationship
Cons
not much free time
Very professional organization
Chief Technology Officer (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJanuary 30, 2017
Cyberspace Solutions is a great place to work. The management staff really care for their employees and they go to extreme measures to keep them happy and motivated. Their customers love their staff and the services they provide. Cyberspace Solutions is a leader in the new Cyber world and they are growing very fast. .
Pros
Excellent management staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cyberspace Solutions LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about