Cynamed

• Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Fast pace and stressful at times

It was a very fast paced and demanding place of employment and there were a lot of miscommunications through out my employment. I would not recommend this job for people who have no means of transportation.

Pros

paid very good

July 14, 2018
Thank you for the review. We agree, it is a fast paced and exciting opportunitywhich is why we require everyone to have a driver's license and drive ! This is the ONLY way to get the most out of working for CynaMed ! We are always striving for open communication with our employees and provide a single point of contact ! If you work hard for us, we work hard for you ! We love taking care of our employees and have a great time doing it !

Working with CynaMed

I've worked with CynaMed for a few months now and I've observed the following. The CEO, Michael, and the support staff are kind, caring, and treat everyone with respect. They try to go out of their way to make sure that the right people (most qualified) are placed in the right positions. The environment is inclusive to all types of people and they seem to also have positive relations with the facilities that they work with. The most enjoyable part is that there is flexibility as far as them finding the type of job, hours, and locations that work best.

Pros

Flexibility, variety of options, treat employees very well, dedicated and responsive

Cons

Should offer training

Impossible to communicate with upper management

Upper management is difficult. Conversations are not productive unless you are saying what they want to hear. The hours required are ridiculous and no one wants to help or understand there is more to life than just making money for them .

My review.

I enjoyed working with cynamed. I got to make my own schedule and they're flexible. If your working too much they will ask if you are sure you want to schedule all these doubles or they says, "Hey, take a break from working too much." I was one working doubles back to back. They look out for their employees.

No Loyality

Employer not the nicest person to deal with. Take that as you will.The manager/owner/operator was WAY over the topped and if you were'nt on the "good list", she would find a way to get rid of you.

March 23, 2020
This is the owner, Michael Blackburn. I sincerely apologize that you had a negative experience with our company. This individual is no longer employed with us, and I would love the opportunity to speak with you so I can use your feedback to work on how we can improve as an organization. Please call me at 412-325-3420, ext. 222.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Feels more like family then employer

With Cynamed you feel as though your family or friends. They are easy to talk with and always more then willing to try and get you the best fit and schedule that best meets your needs and the best possible rate.

Pros

Lots of options, Good pay paid weekly

Cons

Still working on healthcare and other benefits.

A very flexible schedule, good for students

This was a temp position for a student. I eventually lost all of my contracts with Allegheny Valley Schools because the manager, and CEO, had lied about what training his staff had received. I found out, when asked by the administration from the company I was contracted to, when I had completed certain training (crisis intervention) and informed him that I never had and never knew I needed to. He was flabbergasted and nearly 30 people lost their work almost immediately.

July 7, 2018
You clearly are misinformed. We (CynaMed) were never required to, nor did we provide (or pretend to provide) crisis intervention training. When CynaMed and AVS worked together, AVS provided all required training needed for our employees to work at any of their locations. CynaMed and AVS had a very long and mutually beneficial relationship with CynaMed providing 50 + contracted aides to their group homes. When the agreement ended between AVS and CynaMed, AVS chose to buy the contract of more than 20 of our contract employees so they were able to continue working at AVS. THAT is a clear statement of the professionalism of CynaMed employees .

nothing stands out

this was a temp agency i went to after i finished my schooling. not real sure if it even exists anymore. It was ok for what it was. I just didn't care for the fact that you could get a call to go somewhere at any time. It was kinda weird

July 7, 2018
Oh CynaMed is still very much in business and will be for many years! We have recently acquired three new clients within one week strictly by referral of other client's ! This is a clear statement of how professional CynaMed's internal as well as contract employees are! The bonus of working at CynaMed, or any staffing agency is that you are able to pick when you want to work.....as well as when you do NOT want to work. When contacted for a last minute need, the internal staffing coordinator was simply doing her job: trying to find last minute coverage for the client and offering any and all employees the opportunity to pick up hours /work. Simply saying, " No thank you" or " Yes please" when asked to work last minute or weeks in advance is all that is required!

Working at Cynamed

Cynamed placed me at job sites minutes from my house. The in office staff has been incredibly supportive and flexible with my schedule- they continuously go above and beyond for me. I get to decide what days and shifts I want to work which allows me to spend more time with my children. The facilities they place me at are always kind and welcoming and give me a lot of room to grow as a CNA and as a person. I am proud to be employed at Cynamed and constantly tell others to apply!

Pros

Paid overtime, hands on scheduling, great management relationship

July 7, 2018
This is wonderful feedback for us ! It proves all of our hard work is paying off ! Our goal is to keep not only our employees happy and working the days and shifts they want, but to keep you close to home as well as provide professional employees to our clients ! Thank you and keep those referrals coming as you know we have handsome referral fees ! Jayne Pietropaolo and the rest of her hard working staff at CynaMed thank you for acknowledging our hard work !!

Amazing Company

I have worked at CynaMed for over 4 years and would never work anywhere else! The entire office staff is the best!! I am working 40+ hours a week! They are one of the very few agencies that allow and PAY overtime !!

Pros

Awesome communication & internal staff!

Cons

Can't think of one!!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cynamed?

provides easy access to job seaching

Cynamed provided me with the opportunity to enhance my interpersonal skills and assist my clients with the much need daily support and assistance they require and need. Without Cynamed and companies like Cynamed there would be a lot of underserved individuals that need daily care and support of everyday care and resources.

Pros

I enjoyed working with the clients providing them with the much needed support.

Cons

In the event of an emergency the work site was a great distance fom my childrens schools and home.

July 7, 2018
Thank you for the feedback ! We appreciate learning what our employees think and take that information and make CynaMed even better !!

LOVE This Agency

This agency is great they work with you schedule, make sure you get all hours you need, very great at communicating with you. Awesome staffing agency

Pros

They care about you as a person

temporary job

this job was idyllic for me at the time just graduated out of school. the company placed me in the hospital. the same week.

Pros

easy access

Cons

at the time poor location

Contracting Agency

I was hired to help short staffed medical offices. Unfortunately I did not stay long with CynaMed as I wanted a full time position and not knowing if I would get one through CynaMed gave me the decision to leave and find a full time position on my own.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

unable to obtain full time employment as contract was expensive to buy out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cynamed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Cynamed in popular locations

• Cynamed