Cypress Bayou Casino Employee Reviews

Cypress Bayou was a great company to work for
SECURITY/SOFT-COUNT CLERK (Former Employee) –  Charenton LaDecember 22, 2017
Soft count money team was a hard working staff when approaching work at 3a.m you report to get keys with a CO officer.We report to the cage to remove carts out the cage to get started switching hot and cold boxes out the machine on to the carts.All seven team workers works together as a team and as whole to get the job done without leaving anything boxs behind.The job go's well with security securing the area so know customer can enter in the area.The job was never hard if everyone works together on one accord.
fun experience for young person with spunk
waitress/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  charington, LaDecember 3, 2017
This job was a good experience because you get to meet new customers when you serve them drinks as they play in the casino. The pay rate was too low and I did not like the grave shift
Pros
good tips
Cons
stand for long periods
Great People
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LANovember 28, 2017
amazing food, great staff, good place to work. Management were amazing really cared for the best of their employees. Loved this job, so lucky to have had the opportunity to work here.
Pros
we had a breakroom were they feed us
Cons
na
club Rep
Promotions Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charenton, LANovember 7, 2017
help the guest get players cards and help with any other questions about the casino. helping with gift and money giveaways and other promo that the casino having
Pros
free lunch and
Cons
long hours and angry people
I love my job and most of the patrons.
Table Games Dealer/Pit Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charenton, LAAugust 16, 2017
Sometimes the patrons can help make days go faster. They also help when there are problems with poor management. Seeing the customers smile will turn a horrible day into one of the best.
Pros
Free lunch, great benefits
Cons
Short breaks/unless vacation days can't be requested off.
Exciting work environment
Restaurant Attendant (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LAJune 22, 2017
If you have a flexible schedule then working at a casino may be perfect for you. You deal with different kinds of people all day every day including drunks.
Pros
Free hot lunch
Cons
You don't always get a break
give yourself only two years to work there
table games dealer (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LAJune 16, 2017
The other workers are not kind, and will tell on you in a heartbeat. They have a great shift supervisor, but despite this, this place sweat the money too much. If you already have experience in this field, I would not recommend you apply to this place. The highest toke rate I ever seen when I was employed was 11.00
Pros
free meal, free drinks on break
Cons
coworkers, low toke rates, and the owners obviously do not are about the workers
Fun and Friendly Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Baldwin, LAJune 1, 2017
Cypress is a great place to work at. There are many benefits that the company offers to employees. Everyone one is friendly which makes guests feel extremely welcomed.
very friendly atmosphere.
Server / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LAMay 23, 2017
very friendly, not as busy, very important to have great customer service, teamwork, culture is different. supervisors are great, is having to depart. I enjoyed everything about the job .
Pros
free lunch you can make your choice of food you would like, teamwork is awesome
Cons
I have none
Entry level
Security (Former Employee) –  Baldwin, LAMay 7, 2017
The position is a great entry level experience for someone wanted to work evening hours. The pay could be better considering the hours worked and no place for advancement.

Want to know more about Cypress Bayou Casino?

Ask a question
Action packed
Surviellance Agent (Former Employee) –  Baldwin, LAMay 1, 2017
I was in charge of monitoring patron behavior using security cameras. I had to maintained a log of anything that goes against gaming laws and report it to local law enforcement.
Cafe bayou
Cook (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LAFebruary 23, 2017
as my first job it was indeed great place to start, they teach you many basic skills needed in entry level jobs. working here gave me the necessary skills how to openly deal with many different types of situations.
Great place
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  LouisianaJanuary 17, 2017
Love my job great place to be meet all kind of people long night good tips long drive big. Areas freindly people great experience on the job learning a lot already
Fun Workplace
Assist co-workers (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LASeptember 2, 2016
The job was awesome and fun just not a lot of room for early advancement. Only downfall is that it never closes so your work life balance was horrible.
Day at work
Office Attendant (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LAJuly 6, 2016
When i was working i had some good days I learned how to talk to customers,and i got alone with all my co-workers, the most enjoyable part is pay day,my managers was pretty cool i got more hours because i was a hard worker.
Fun place to work with little employee appreciation
Dealer (Former Employee) –  CharentonJune 7, 2016
It is a fun place to work but management doesn't care about emloyees or family values. There is no way to spend any real time with family or plan family events while working for this employer.
Pros
free lunch while on duty
no place like it
cocktail waitress, bartender, VIP Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LAMay 6, 2016
There's no place like it when you work at a casino because you will never see the same thing twice. The only thing that stays the same are the customers. You also get new co-workers because of busy how busy we have to have new people. The casino would get some pretty awesome entertainment as gift give aways too.
Pros
amazing food for lunch break, the people, entertainment
Cons
drunk and rude customers
WAS fun
Main Banker/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LANovember 10, 2015
It was an ok job when i first started.
they got a new manager and all h**l broke loose.
she almost got the beat down from a few workers.
Bartender
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LASeptember 11, 2015
Loved working in a fun environment. Enjoyed learning new things and meeting new people and even the entertainment was great
average work experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charenton, LASeptember 10, 2015
overall the job was good. it was good to come in contact with so many people from different backgrounds and environments. A typical day at work would be processing and inputing customers into our system so they could receive the benefits of our promotional offers. I learned that I could come out of my shell and how to handle customer complaints. Some of my coworkers were good and to this day I still maintain a relationship with them. The hardest part of the job was standing on your feet all day besides for break time. Meeting different entertainers.
Pros
pay was fine, meeting different people, exciting environment
Cons
short breaks, working holidays and not rotating off