CYPRESS CREEK HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Collaborative
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 3, 2018
I had a great clinical training as a Student Nurse in this hospital. Although it was a short training, I learned a lot from my observation and interview of patients to learn their history, illnesses, and symptoms. I also learned about their Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) that can reverse quickly the symptoms of certain mental dysfunctions. The staff nurses were very helpful when I asked for assistance.
Pros
Helpful nurses
Cons
Stressful
Fun and challenging place to work
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2018
Was able to enjoy the people I worked with and made lifelong friends. Environment was somewhat stressful, but I learned a lot while there. Worked with chronic mentally ill patients.
Pros
Enjoyable place to work.
Cons
Tended to work in crisis mode
Great employee atmosphere
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2017
Great place to work, with staff members that work as a team and are willing to further job opportunities. This hospital is very flexible to person schedules and do their best to work with you.
This is my not review
Staff Therapist/ (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 4, 2017
I do not want to share anything. This is making me type things that I do not want to share. So I am typing to meet the minimum requirements. I am almost there. There.
Wonderful, loving and caring people.
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2017
Best place to work. Everyone helps each other. Love the management and staff. Highly motivated professional group of staff. Management always working to better the environment for patients. Appreciate and work with staff to retain.
Nice place to work
Outpatient Coordinator/Mental Health Tech (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77090June 29, 2017
nice place with a good atmosphere, coworkers were friendly and management was awesome. I would refer this job to anyone looking to start in the mental health field.
cypress creek hospital
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 28, 2017
Okay place to work. Are capable of making good money within the facility. The staff is overall friendly and a joy to work with. The ECT team is excellent but needs more staff.
I enjoyed working here until we became understaffed
Charge Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 18, 2017
I left when it became an even more dangerous place to work than when I started. Staff safety became low on the list of priorities. The physicians were all wonderful to work with.
Great Working Environment
Health Information Coder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 7, 2017
Cypress Creek Hospital is a great working environment with the opportunity to grow both your professional and technical skills as well as learn new ones.
They pay well for a reason....consider it hazard pay.
RN (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 7, 2017
I was a RN here and one of the few that stayed over a year. Management is a joke and corporate doesn't care either. I understand that profit is of importance in a for-profit organization, but it shouldn't come at the expense of patient care and the safety of staff. They are perpetually under-staffed and nurses and techs are asked to work more than one unit at a time. I've seen many staff members injured because violent patients are kept on units without adequate staffing.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
You won't stay here
Mental Heath Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 11, 2017
This place is always hiring....a revolving door ...the units are ran in a half manner...unsafe practices...and they just never keep staff. The staff is always complaining...human resource durector is so shady and lies to your face...just a really cursed place.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay for meals that are usually leftovers
ok place
Acute care Psychiatric RN (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXOctober 20, 2016
ok place, not too bad . good pay , nice staff , flexible schedules . learning oppurtunites , RN at this moment . continue to learn and expand . it ok place
Learn and grow in the psych field
Night Shift Medication Nurse (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 13, 2016
Challenging work environment with patients working through acute psychiatric episodes. Great opportunity to learn and grow in therapeutic care.
My Experience , Please Take Note to this Review Future Applicants
Medical Environmental Health Tech / Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2016
I worked for this Company for over 2 years, and I must say it wasn't a pleasant experience. It Felt like Doom and Gloom, every time you set foot inside this facility . Most people I worked with on a daily basis, were not extremely happy at this facility. The Hardest part of the Job was lack of Communication. The Fact Materials needed, for my Department, to make work less stressful and Sufficient ,were not available even upon Request. The Most Enjoyable part of my Job, was knowing I was Appreciated by the Patients, and was told so on many occasions .
fun place to work at
Bilingual Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  spring texasApril 27, 2016
The best job ever!!!! Its a dream to work for this company. Our CEO works hard everyday to make sure everything goes well for the employees and the patient's.
Pros
coworkers are great
Cypress Creek Hospital
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXJanuary 31, 2016
its honestly been so long since I worked here I cant really remember the job. I do remember having a lot of fun doing my job and loved the people around me. I never had any problems with anyone that I worked with. which is hard to say now a days.
Lead Mental Health Technicians (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 18, 2015
Cypress Creek is a great place to work and able to grow as a employee. Cypress Creek has friendly faces as co workers and Managment.
Pros
meal are fair $3.50
Cons
15 minutes break and 30 minutes lunch breaks
Great training and learning opportunity.
RN-Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 31, 2015
A great place to work with a lot of support from co-workers. Training was extensive and pertinent. Often short staffed and scheduling was often re-arranged at last minute.
Pros
Small, intimate atmosphere for workers and patients.
Cons
Scheduling and staffing.
It's not what you know, it's who you know!
Mental Health Technician (MHT) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 13, 2015
When trying to advance at Cypress Creek you may run into a brick wall depending on who you are and what background you come from. Certain people are only allowed to have certain jobs regardless of education,
good place to work but not good new management
Collector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 9, 2014