Cypress Skilled Nursing, LLC Employee Reviews

Love it here
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GAApril 18, 2018
As a new CNA this is a great place to start my career. I learn something new every day. It is a lot of work but I enjoy it. I highly recommend this facility because they feel like family.
Pros
Available hours
Cons
Work load is heavy at times
Wonderful place to work!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cumming, GADecember 14, 2017
What a wonderful place Chestnut Ridge has been to work at. I enjoy coming in to work the evening shift so much. The nursing team is so appreciative of the work us CNAs do. It has been such a pleasant experience and I love being a part of this awesome team I call my family.
The pay and benefits are competitive too!
It makes me so happy to be an employee at Chestnut Ridge.
Pros
Team work and great pay + benefits for staff.
WOW! What a wonderful facility.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cumming, GADecember 14, 2017
The Facility is an amazing place to work. The staff in the facility are pleasant and so helpful. The management team is so supportive and appreciative of the work we do. I love working at this facility.
Pros
Great pay and great benefits
Great place with great care
I really enjoy working on the night shift. The staff is very pleasant and hard working. Everyone works with one goal in common and that is to give to best care to our residence.
nice staff, great pay, team environment
i love my job. Everyone helps one another. We work as a team. Staff is welcoming. I would recommend my friends to work at this facility. Great pay. I love taking care of my residents.
Pros
Pay, Nice staff
Great Healthcare facility to work at!!
Great team work on my shift I worked 3-11. I love taking care of others and being a caregiver. I recommend Chestnut Ridge Rahab and Nursing to others its a great opportunity for people.
Cut throat
Can’t remember (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GADecember 13, 2017
Work load is 30 to one CNA daily! This place needs New overhead staff members. The culture is “ you can clock out and go home” if you don’t agree to working a 3 person assignment. Stressfully I say stay away! Staff are leaving left and right because of the work environment of favoritism among employees. If you want to work under cut throat environment... by all means have at it!!!
Pros
They are very nice in the beginning
Cons
You will find out when you stay for 90 days
Terrible unsanitary place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chestnut Ridge cumming GaDecember 3, 2017
Worst place to work always short staff and no benefits 5 days paid vacation after a year,no pay raises no bonus not even a thank you and you work every holiday because they are always short ,management does not care about employees ,patients not enough care because of short staffing and no linens to work with
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Too much patients to one cna
Fantastic Place to Work!
LPN (Current Employee) –  Cumming, GANovember 21, 2017
Love my job and enjoy my work. The residents are cared for and I can leave my shift every day feeling good about the work I've done. It's a nice environment and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a job/place to call "home"
Pros
Positive leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cypress Skilled Nursing, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Cypress Skilled Nursing, LLC Reviews by Job Title