D&D Sports Med Employee Reviews

Great place to work and grow.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXApril 9, 2019
What an incredible employer. I love my job-best one I’ve had. Great co-workers and owner. They really focus on exceptional patient care and my professional & personal growth. Best decision I ever made was working here. Salary and benefits are competitive, and they care about me as an employee. Atmosphere is professional but fun.
Pros
Cons
None yet
Professional and personable health care environment
Rehabilitation Aide (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXMay 22, 2018
- Days were either slammed busy or slow rolling, there were always work tasks to be done though
- Effective communication between supervisors and employees
- Therapists and assistants who care about the patients they work with
- Tests your ability to delegate work duties and multitask
- Builds social skills
- Learning through real life, hands on experiences
Pros
Great staff, good work environment
Cons
Tech positions pay is low
Excellent company to work for
Athletic Trainer and Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 8, 2017
I was the outreach coordinator for athletic training and lead athletic trainer for rehabilitation. My duties included creating and administering rehabilitation for all athletes and patients of all ages. Creating prevention plans, leading senior exercise classes as well as health education. I also was in charge of marketing and physician relationships.
Pros
using advance skills for treatment and rehabilitation
Cons
salary not where desired
Great experience for future physical therapy students
Rehabilitation Aide / Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXApril 10, 2017
This job is a great opportunity for students looking for PT hours. The experience you will receive will prepare you for graduate school but it does not pay well.
Nice people
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aubrey, TXMay 16, 2016
They are nice people. Compensation is not equal to the hours you put in. You work long hours Mon- Thurs. But on Friday you get to leave at 3pm.
Pros
Leave early on Fridays
Cons
Low pay
Great place to work for those wanting to go into the PT/OT field.
Occupational Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXMay 21, 2014
I really enjoy working for his company! A typical day consists of collaborating with my supervising Occupational Therapist to build and document individualized treatment plans for our patients. I oversee the cleaning of therapy equipment, laundry duties, and am responsible for documenting patient's progress as progress notes or daily notes. I am able to see and learn lots about hand therapy and wound care since I work one on one with the therapist. The most enjoyable part of my position is seeing the patient gain function use of their upper extremities.