D&L Construction Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Mgmt is hands off to the point they have no clue
Manager Homer Landfill (Current Employee) –  Homer, AKJuly 14, 2018
the owners are interested in making money, period. The assets are seen as being the equipment when in reality, the crew make the equipment perform to the desired level.
Pros
no owner presence
Cons
no owner presence
Great people, never boring,always a new site and new clients
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Derry, NHJune 4, 2018
I think this was a great place for work. You are treated like family always. Your constantly interacting with new people. I wish they were still in business. I would still be there.
Pros
Benifts, Outings, the people
Cons
Long days, sometimes you never stop
Fun workplace
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 10, 2017
Helped find clients who were looking to get an estimate on work for their home, it was a temporary position. The job overall was fun, and days went by quickly.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Temporary
Hard working crew
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  AlaskaJune 26, 2017
This was a good company to work for. It's family owned and operated. They'd give you your tasks and send you on your way to do your job so it was not a micromanaged environment at all. Hardest part of the job was probably when they did not have enough work to keep the crew busy and working. The most enjoyable part was probably the occasional gesture of appreciation.
Pros
Family owned and operated, gained a lot of experience, allowed to grow in the field, and sporadically appreciated.
Cons
No benefits, a bit disorganized, unable to obtain enough work for the entire crew.
Enjoyed the money and people
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAMay 11, 2017
Do background checks for people who claim that they've played roles in certain jobs . It's not ok for any supervisor to be give out orders and not follow them herself. Before she was ever thought of or came into the company and I knew my job and was very well at thorough.
Company No Longer Exists
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Blackwood, NJJune 12, 2016
The company was sunk under. They stopped completing jobs. Last known the company had claimed bankruptcy.

I did many jobs as with them as they were growing, after I had left I had heard that they had some rough jobs and shortly after went under.
good place to start in the oil field but not a job u would want to keep
hydrovac and welder (Former Employee) –  Parshall, NDOctober 9, 2014
i liked the employees but i dont think the management liked me. I have been lied to several times and have been reated like im not a good worker, when other employees c how hard i work.
Pros
relaxed job
Cons
no advancement
One of my favorite jobs.
Roustabout (Former Employee) –  Parshall, NDNovember 12, 2013
Most everything I know about the oil field I learned here. the owners were great and I loved the people that worked here. they would let us work as many hours as we wanted. it was hard and very rewarding work.
Terrific
Concrete finisher and seamless gutter installer (Former Employee) –  Columbia MissouriMarch 21, 2013
Great management, great hours, the job was enjoyable and you had freedom to work at your own pace.
Pros
everything
Cons
now defunct