D&M Industries Employee Reviews

Busy/growing company with good pay and benefits
Employee (Current Employee) –  Moorhead, MNAugust 31, 2018
So far it has been great working at D&M. The pay reflects your qualifications. New management has been great and has changed the work environment for the better. They are starting to look for ways to enhance company culture. They listen when you voice concerns or have feedback as to if something can be done more efficiently/effectively. Free donuts every Wednesday and coworkers are easy to work with.
Pros
ESOP company, donuts every Wednesday, coworkers, pay
Horrible place to work
Worker (Former Employee) –  Moorhead, MNAugust 25, 2018
Very demanding. Slave like atmosphere. Management is very rude and get mad when you try to talk to them about any issues. Wouldn't recommend working there to my worst enemy. Everyone gets same pay no matter how they work.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Working there
Poor managment cutthroat and petty
Line Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIAugust 21, 2018
I liked the position I was in until I ended up with a few medical issues missed a few days Dr. excused boss stopped talking to me for 3 days temper tantrums
Pros
People i worked with
Cons
Very poor management always complaining
Leadership and communication is horrible
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Moorhead, MNMarch 22, 2018
In the time that I have spent here it has been very trying. I have no voice in what really matters most. Management is very poor and very power hungry
Pros
very little
Cons
almost everything
Horrible work environment
Office (Former Employee) –  Moorhead, MNMarch 2, 2018
This place is a horrible place to work. Management manages by fear and if you don't kiss their butt you will be out the door in no time. I would never recommend this place to anyone to work. I have never felt so awful about myself as I did when I worked there. It had nothing to do with my co-workers, but it had everything to do with the awful management. If I would have known then what I know now I could have sued their butts for the way they treated myself and co-workers.

DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!
Cons
Awful Management
D&M Industries
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moorhead, MNJuly 27, 2017
Not a fun place to work. o Management is inexperienced and biased beyond - discrimination is rampanrt and unfair. It's like walking on egg shells one day you are there the next you are not. No verbal/written warnings one wrong step and you are gone -
Looks are deceiving
Employee (Current Employee) –  Moorhead, MNJuly 3, 2017
Company has potential but too many in the office are not willing to do what it takes to fix the problems the company is facing,
Shop works hard in bad conditions with zero support from the office. Level of mistrust between shop and office is high. Compensation is low. No chance of growth within the company if you start off in the shop.
Summer Job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Moorhead, MNMarch 26, 2017
-Monday to Friday
-Friendly Employees
-Easy Commute
-Wednesday Morning Donuts
-Forklift Certification

...................................................
Company only cares for office workers
Production Assembler (Current Employee) –  Moorhead, MNFebruary 6, 2017
At my interview I was told they hire within for employee advancement... Well they lied. They do not hire within. They go outside the company. They post the job in the break room, but only do that so they can say they posted it. But non of the warehouse workers were ever good enough, when I knew there were a few that were.
Great Work Environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Moorhead, MNFebruary 5, 2015
D&M Industries is a great workplace with very easy going friendly co-workers. Typical duties include Bidding, Estimating, Project Managing Doors, Frames, and Hardware on various Commercial Projects all over the United States.
Pros
Excellent Employees, Free Lunches, Lots of Training Oppurtunities
Cons
Healthcare Benefits
Good starting pay, but almost no advancement
Manufacturing Assembler (Current Employee) –  Moorhead, MNOctober 14, 2014
Worked in production. There are a few people who have been working there over 10 years and are making the same as a new employee. Management is lazy. Most salesmen complain to the president until they get their way and production suffers.
Pros
Free lunch once a month, lots of holidays, good vacation hours, 3 breaks every day, good healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D&M Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3