D'Angelo Employee Reviews

They needed to do better
Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTMarch 13, 2019
The management at this one was terrible to work for and I would never go back to working here even if they offered it back. This site got shut down because management was horrible
Fun workplace if you have a good team.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MAMarch 8, 2019
D’Angelos is a very nice part time job, they offered me many hours to work so I can go to school. They have very flexible hours if you have other responsibilities to attend to.
Would not recommend
CSR/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHJanuary 13, 2019
Days were fast and busy, learned patience, management was horrible and critical, poor cut throat co-workers, worst part was sloppy people, most enjoyable was meeting new people.
Pros
Nice customers and meeting new people.
Cons
Fussy customers, mean cooks, and hard to hear customers.
Not Well Run
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RI 02889November 13, 2018
Unbalanced work force. Lazy advance while hard working get terminated.
They did not appreciate crew or management.
Hardest part of job was management, not the crew or guests.
They would stay open in State of Emergency declarations or be fired if you chose to leave.
The crew made the experience good.
They used to offer free meals to workers but they did away with that, even if you worked 12 hour days.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Management, bad working evnironment.
At all job you get the good and the bad
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTSeptember 26, 2018
This was the job that got me. Started to get back the feeling about how it really feels to work and really showing up and i no i have done a great job the time i have worked
Pros
Yes lunch was free
Cons
15 min
Good first job
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAAugust 26, 2018
D'angelos provided a good enviornment for a first job. There was always a lot to do and many skills were learned including safety and sanitation practices and working with different employees as well as dealing with customers. Unfortunately, you don't make extra money with tips and with a small staff, it is nearly impossible to get a person to cover a shift if a family emergency pops up or a sick day is needed.
Pros
Discounted lunch
Cons
3 hour shifts, small staff, no tips
Empty Promises
Manager (Current Employee) –  Laconia, NHJuly 7, 2018
Exactly what the summary says. Promise you promotion opportunities that they fail to make. Not a great company to work for if you want to make advances in your career
If you like a little spice in your routine this job is for you!
Team member (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CTJune 28, 2018
A typical work day consisted of looking at the chore/task board. providing great customer service. proper food handling/ temperatures. you could be slow one minute and extremely busy the next. you have to be ready to switch up roles when needed. the hardest part of the job is getting your skills honed fast because your being timed. The most enjoyable part I would say is that it's not always the same. I learned how to make delicious sandwiches and making stuff on a grill gets sweaty. all in all it was a great work environment and management was nice, you don't feel like your getting talked down to, you really feel like your part of a team!
Pros
great management, discount
Cons
if your not used to fast pace, that can get stressful
Good people to work with
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHMay 25, 2018
It was a fun place to work. Everyone is very friendly. I would go in and help prep the food for the day and then get ready to go and deliver orders to people or businesses. I also would take orders over the phone and answer questions that people may have.
Pros
Free drinks, discount on food
Cons
Can be slow at times
While a was there it used to be a fun place to work.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 15, 2018
Great work place fun and good company to work for.That is why I like D'angelo.
Olso like the idea of promoting within the company I believe that's a good way to grow with them.
Horrible management
Cook (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NHJanuary 16, 2018
Worked here twice and Quit both times due to very poor management, manager was very rude to employees and liked to play favorites towards the girls and treated the guys quite unfair at times. We wouldn't get the breaks, days off or raises as we were promised. Would threaten to fire us if we said we would complain to her manager. All around just a very unpleasant environment to be around, other co workers weren't any issue at all.
Pros
Free food and co workers
nice and cozy place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dorchester, MADecember 25, 2017
it was nice and cozy, but the company didnt really care about its employers. no benefits for students or regular employees.
the boss wasnt really proffesional, and most times they would mess up the employee paycheck. it was good while it lasted. would only recommend it for high school students wanting to earn and save a little. cant raise a family earning their salary.
Fair and respectful company
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Westford, MADecember 15, 2017
This job has taught me more than anything how to interact and work well with different kinds of people and employees. The manager tries to always be fair and expects her employees to work hard just like any great manager. The hardest part of the job was working during lunch rushes, trying to make all of the orders correctly as quickly as possible. However, the work ethic and communication skills that come from those stressful times are immense.
Pros
Discount on food, learning experiences
Cons
stressful periods of work
Fast working, with good Managers
Cook (Former Employee) –  Canton, MADecember 3, 2017
A normal day at work would consist of making about 50 different food products a day, on a fast pace day maybe about 150. Working here I learned how to work at a very fast pace and multi task. The only problem with this job was the managers were all over the place and they would bring in different mangers who the crew didn't get along with and it would mess up the energy of the work zone.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
bad managers
Terrible environment
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NHNovember 18, 2017
The workers at the Rochester branch are very uncaring about their jobs, rude to co-workers, and unprofessional. No chance of career advancement. It's very fast-paced and stressful and requires constant movement and spending hours at a time on your feet. Customers can get very mean.
Pros
Discounted meals.
Cons
Terrible attitudes from co-workers.
Sucks
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTNovember 15, 2017
Rude Assistant Manager but awesome workers and manager. Also paid fairly and had good discounts and good food. Place looks outdated but isn't too bad I guess.
Pros
Good Food Workers Manager and Discouts
Cons
Rude Assistant Outdated Stressful
I loved my job.
Real Estate Paralegal/Property Manager (Former Employee) –  West Bridgewater, MANovember 7, 2017
Excellent place to work in the Corporate Office. Bosses were awesome. Co-workers were wonderful. Very relaxed. Team oriented. I really loved this job.
Pros
Cons
Nonne
Loved D'Angelo and my team
Shift Leader/Cook (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 4, 2017
I loved working for this company, even when it was rush hour and it was crazy stressful and packed. My team was great I loved my GM, fellow shift leaders, and team members. My manager and I bumped heads but that was a personality difference. I had a little issue with my hourly rate of pay but that was quickly fixed by corporate. I would recommend this job to anyone especially high school students.
Pros
great management and work enviroment
Cons
lack of team members
Great working people
Manager (Current Employee) –  Webster, MASeptember 17, 2017
D'angelo is a great career starter,working with different cultures and all around great people is very fortunate.I learned how to be very competitive and fun.It was a great experience working here.
Great place to work !
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAJune 29, 2017
Overall a fast-paced friendly environment. Crew is like family . i love the company from day one . a lot of potential for growth within the company . . .
Pros
Potential for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D'Angelo. Our community is ready to answer.