D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Love it!
Research and Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 12, 2019
I started as a summer intern in 2018. They extended the offer to keep me for my whole senior year. The culture is very relaxing and treats you more like family. The pay regardless as a summer intern or a full-time employee is amazing + benefits. Very few companies pay for your travel expenses or offer tuition reimbursement. I highly recommend this company. They have other offices throughout the country, but the Philly office was terrific!
Pros
Free lunches, great play, employees, management, flexibility, work remotely, benefits
Cons
nothing
Great placement and rep
Swiss Machinist (Current Employee) –  Milford, MIDecember 8, 2018
The job placement is probably hands down the best placement ive had from a temp agency. My rep was incredibly kind and laid back. They also are very quick to get you placed and started which was great as i needed to make good money as fast as possible. The shop i was placed in is very clean and the management is amazing. Ive already recommended this temp agency to a few people i know looking for a job and i will continue to highly recommend diversified. Overall im completely satisfied and incredibly thankful i found the job post i did, and was selected to be a part of this company. 10/10
Pros
Good money, good schedule, great management
Cons
None that come to mind
Great Company to Temp for
Executive Assistant Floater (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 24, 2018
Diversified Search is a quick-paced, slightly stressful environment, but provides good pay and a good environment. I had a lot of fun working here, and learned a lot from the other office Managers and floaters.
temp
varies (Former Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WIOctober 2, 2018
Just like addecco i work at different compaines so I could not tell you how things were there. Just like at the time of going do different companies. however did like doing things that no one would do
Great Placement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAAugust 15, 2018
Great job placement. It has been years since I worked for this agency, but from what I recall, the employment opportunities here often came with possible permanent positions.
Political environment
Information Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 27, 2017
Job security was based on who you know and not on job performance. High employee turnover. I witnessed many wonderful hard-working employees leave the company.
Fun workplace, nice co workers
Sorter/Packer (Current Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIOctober 15, 2017
The work day was usually fast highly productive, and fun. I enjoyed working with a diverse group of people. Management was very helpful and easy to communicate with.
Pros
Weekly pay, work schedules
Cons
last minute assignments
Great company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 12, 2017
I love this company, they support their staff. They also make sure you have the tools that you will need to perform your job correctly. Management and corporate actually listens.
Interesting place to work
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 14, 2017
Work days varies depending on patients.
Learned a lot about becoming a state approved facility.
Management was new.
Small work environment.
Learning about various Insurance benefits for patients
Seeing patients get better
Pros
Small staff
Cons
Inexperienced management
Company terrible
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 8, 2017
While as an employer, this company does not respond to emails, phone calls regarding new positions available, and does not respond to employees contracted emails, calls, etc. Stay away from this company. They themselves are understaffed & have a high turn over rate from my experience. Worst company contract labor I have ever dealt with
Official response from D. Diversified Services, Inc.
June 12, 2017

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our staff. We would like to learn more about your experience, so we can improve our service to our clients. If you could email us at info@ddiversified.com with more info such as the recruiters you worked with, we'd like to better understand the situation.

Great place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIMay 15, 2017
It's a temp agency but I worked for them for about 2 years. The people were nice and helpful. I was working at GM for two years when I went through Diversified
D.Diversified was a great place to work
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIApril 14, 2017
D.diversified work was a great place to work, great atmosphere, and very friendly people. Made going to work very enjoyable. I learned a lot during my time there; ranging from how the business works to dealing with people.
Not enough work
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 23, 2017
Not enough work they need more full time positions instead of on call. I haven't had another assignment since January and they need more postions and set schedules
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough positions
Diversified
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 15, 2017
Interesting place to work. A lot of good BI and IT work going on at Diversified. They are a great group of people to work with, and are will to support any ideas that will help their patients.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 23, 2017
Too new of a company to actually tell, as far as management not too much experience to help fellow co workers. Many procedures to be followed and not enough information, but I managed I adjusted very quickly.
good place
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 26, 2016
productive workplace with nice management I enjoy working here I been with the company for 5years I will refer everybody to work here
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
no healthcare coverage
You earn a paycheck.
factories (Former Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WIJanuary 8, 2016
Excellent place to work until you can find full time employment, you will earn experience in a variety of jobs. Hourly pay and hours worked vary from job to job.
Enjoyable place to work
Administrative Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 15, 2015
Diversified Personnel provided flexibility and you could pick the assignments you wanted and for how long. I learned all about the civil service world providing support to Alameda County. The management was good, very encouraging and worked hard to find assignments that met your needs. The hardest part of the job is that it was temporary with no benefits. The best part was the flexibility and all of the places you could work and learn new skills.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No benefits
Healogics is one of the nation's largest provider of advanced wound healing services
Hyperbaric Safety Director (Former Employee) –  Laurel, PAMay 22, 2015
Healogics is one of the fastest growing companies in the United states.The work environment of the company is great. Employees feel proud to be part of company as company provides to their employees full support in professional front. The company is an equal opportunity employer and encourages its employees to learn new techniques and skill set and offers excellent training programs.
Great learning experience, enjoyed the work and employees very much.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 3, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of answering phones and basic receptionist duties such as typing, filing, or running errands for the owners. I learned at a young age just how an alarm company operates. The management team showed each staff member respect and it was a very friendly enviornment. The hardest part of that job in particular was the location, but I overcame that issue because the job to me was rewarding and fulfilling!
Pros
Very prestigious company. Met a lot of Dr.s, lawyers, etc.
Cons
Distance from my house, bad area in general.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D. Diversified Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

D. Diversified Services, Inc. Reviews by Location