D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

I never worked here
Computer Repairman (Former Employee) –  Jesup, GAOctober 24, 2017
Indeed is making me fill out a survey for this company even though I never worked here! WHOOPS. I've got to hit a 150 character minimum though so thanks Indeed.
Fun workplace, nice co workers
Sorter/Packer (Current Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIOctober 15, 2017
The work day was usually fast highly productive, and fun. I enjoyed working with a diverse group of people. Management was very helpful and easy to communicate with.
Pros
Weekly pay, work schedules
Cons
last minute assignments
Great company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 12, 2017
I love this company, they support their staff. They also make sure you have the tools that you will need to perform your job correctly. Management and corporate actually listens.
Interesting place to work
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 14, 2017
Work days varies depending on patients.
Learned a lot about becoming a state approved facility.
Management was new.
Small work environment.
Learning about various Insurance benefits for patients
Seeing patients get better
Pros
Small staff
Cons
Inexperienced management
Company terrible
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 8, 2017
While as an employer, this company does not respond to emails, phone calls regarding new positions available, and does not respond to employees contracted emails, calls, etc. Stay away from this company. They themselves are understaffed & have a high turn over rate from my experience. Worst company contract labor I have ever dealt with
Official response from D. Diversified Services, Inc.
June 12, 2017

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our staff. We would like to learn more about your experience, so we can improve our service to our clients. If you could email us at info@ddiversified.com with more info such as the recruiters you worked with, we'd like to better understand the situation.

D.Diversified was a great place to work
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIApril 14, 2017
D.diversified work was a great place to work, great atmosphere, and very friendly people. Made going to work very enjoyable. I learned a lot during my time there; ranging from how the business works to dealing with people.
Not enough work
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 23, 2017
Not enough work they need more full time positions instead of on call. I haven't had another assignment since January and they need more postions and set schedules
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough positions
Diversified
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 15, 2017
Interesting place to work. A lot of good BI and IT work going on at Diversified. They are a great group of people to work with, and are will to support any ideas that will help their patients.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 23, 2017
Too new of a company to actually tell, as far as management not too much experience to help fellow co workers. Many procedures to be followed and not enough information, but I managed I adjusted very quickly.
good place
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 26, 2016
productive workplace with nice management I enjoy working here I been with the company for 5years I will refer everybody to work here
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
no healthcare coverage
You earn a paycheck.
factories (Former Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WIJanuary 8, 2016
Excellent place to work until you can find full time employment, you will earn experience in a variety of jobs. Hourly pay and hours worked vary from job to job.
Enjoyable place to work
Administrative Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 15, 2015
Diversified Personnel provided flexibility and you could pick the assignments you wanted and for how long. I learned all about the civil service world providing support to Alameda County. The management was good, very encouraging and worked hard to find assignments that met your needs. The hardest part of the job is that it was temporary with no benefits. The best part was the flexibility and all of the places you could work and learn new skills.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No benefits
Healogics is one of the nation's largest provider of advanced wound healing services
Hyperbaric Safety Director (Former Employee) –  Laurel, PAMay 22, 2015
Healogics is one of the fastest growing companies in the United states.The work environment of the company is great. Employees feel proud to be part of company as company provides to their employees full support in professional front. The company is an equal opportunity employer and encourages its employees to learn new techniques and skill set and offers excellent training programs.
Great learning experience, enjoyed the work and employees very much.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 3, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of answering phones and basic receptionist duties such as typing, filing, or running errands for the owners. I learned at a young age just how an alarm company operates. The management team showed each staff member respect and it was a very friendly enviornment. The hardest part of that job in particular was the location, but I overcame that issue because the job to me was rewarding and fulfilling!
Pros
Very prestigious company. Met a lot of Dr.s, lawyers, etc.
Cons
Distance from my house, bad area in general.
Steady paced work environment
Shipping and receiving associate (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAOctober 28, 2014
Worked for Good Guys Electronics. Pulled orders using a shipping manifest. Shrink wrapped pallets. Pulled 15 to 23 orders per hour using a hand held pallet jack.
Great job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 15, 2014
I enjoyed working with the research team and assisting them on searches. I left this position to travel for 6 months and then go back to school for my Master's degree.
Great company! I enjoyed everything about my job.
Recruiter/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut CreekApril 4, 2012
Diversified Personnel was a great company. I was very disappointed when I found out they were having financial difficulties, which forced them to close offices. I was informed by my Area Manager that my Hayward Office was one that was going to close so I had to resign and seek other employment.
Pros
my co-workers, compensation, everything was great!
Cons
office closed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D. Diversified Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

D. Diversified Services, Inc. Reviews by Location