D. Diversified Services, Inc. Management reviews

Love it!
Research and Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 12, 2019
I started as a summer intern in 2018. They extended the offer to keep me for my whole senior year. The culture is very relaxing and treats you more like family. The pay regardless as a summer intern or a full-time employee is amazing + benefits. Very few companies pay for your travel expenses or offer tuition reimbursement. I highly recommend this company. They have other offices throughout the country, but the Philly office was terrific!
Pros
Free lunches, great play, employees, management, flexibility, work remotely, benefits
Cons
nothing
Great placement and rep
Swiss Machinist (Current Employee) –  Milford, MIDecember 8, 2018
The job placement is probably hands down the best placement ive had from a temp agency. My rep was incredibly kind and laid back. They also are very quick to get you placed and started which was great as i needed to make good money as fast as possible. The shop i was placed in is very clean and the management is amazing. Ive already recommended this temp agency to a few people i know looking for a job and i will continue to highly recommend diversified. Overall im completely satisfied and incredibly thankful i found the job post i did, and was selected to be a part of this company. 10/10
Pros
Good money, good schedule, great management
Cons
None that come to mind
Political environment
Information Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 27, 2017
Job security was based on who you know and not on job performance. High employee turnover. I witnessed many wonderful hard-working employees leave the company.
Fun workplace, nice co workers
Sorter/Packer (Current Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIOctober 15, 2017
The work day was usually fast highly productive, and fun. I enjoyed working with a diverse group of people. Management was very helpful and easy to communicate with.
Pros
Weekly pay, work schedules
Cons
last minute assignments
Great company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 12, 2017
I love this company, they support their staff. They also make sure you have the tools that you will need to perform your job correctly. Management and corporate actually listens.
Interesting place to work
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 14, 2017
Work days varies depending on patients.
Learned a lot about becoming a state approved facility.
Management was new.
Small work environment.
Learning about various Insurance benefits for patients
Seeing patients get better
Pros
Small staff
Cons
Inexperienced management
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 23, 2017
Too new of a company to actually tell, as far as management not too much experience to help fellow co workers. Many procedures to be followed and not enough information, but I managed I adjusted very quickly.
good place
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 26, 2016
productive workplace with nice management I enjoy working here I been with the company for 5years I will refer everybody to work here
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
no healthcare coverage
Enjoyable place to work
Administrative Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 15, 2015
Diversified Personnel provided flexibility and you could pick the assignments you wanted and for how long. I learned all about the civil service world providing support to Alameda County. The management was good, very encouraging and worked hard to find assignments that met your needs. The hardest part of the job is that it was temporary with no benefits. The best part was the flexibility and all of the places you could work and learn new skills.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No benefits
Great learning experience, enjoyed the work and employees very much.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 3, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of answering phones and basic receptionist duties such as typing, filing, or running errands for the owners. I learned at a young age just how an alarm company operates. The management team showed each staff member respect and it was a very friendly enviornment. The hardest part of that job in particular was the location, but I overcame that issue because the job to me was rewarding and fulfilling!
Pros
Very prestigious company. Met a lot of Dr.s, lawyers, etc.
Cons
Distance from my house, bad area in general.