D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all D. Diversified Services, Inc. reviews

Great learning experience, enjoyed the work and employees very much.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 3, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of answering phones and basic receptionist duties such as typing, filing, or running errands for the owners. I learned at a young age just how an alarm company operates. The management team showed each staff member respect and it was a very friendly enviornment. The hardest part of that job in particular was the location, but I overcame that issue because the job to me was rewarding and fulfilling!
Pros
Very prestigious company. Met a lot of Dr.s, lawyers, etc.
Cons
Distance from my house, bad area in general.

Other D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Finding the best candidates for big companies
Web Contractor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 25, 2019
This company helps big companies find best qualified candidates, they focus on the top executives and the top employees. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best companies.
Love it!
Research and Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 12, 2019
I started as a summer intern in 2018. They extended the offer to keep me for my whole senior year. The culture is very relaxing and treats you more like family. The pay regardless as a summer intern or a full-time employee is amazing + benefits. Very few companies pay for your travel expenses or offer tuition reimbursement. I highly recommend this company. They have other offices throughout the country, but the Philly office was terrific!
Pros
Free lunches, great play, employees, management, flexibility, work remotely, benefits
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D. Diversified Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

D. Diversified Services, Inc. Reviews by Location