D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all D. Diversified Services, Inc. reviews

good place
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 26, 2016
productive workplace with nice management I enjoy working here I been with the company for 5years I will refer everybody to work here
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
no healthcare coverage

Other D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Finding the best candidates for big companies
Web Contractor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 25, 2019
This company helps big companies find best qualified candidates, they focus on the top executives and the top employees. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best companies.
Love it!
Research and Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 12, 2019
I started as a summer intern in 2018. They extended the offer to keep me for my whole senior year. The culture is very relaxing and treats you more like family. The pay regardless as a summer intern or a full-time employee is amazing + benefits. Very few companies pay for your travel expenses or offer tuition reimbursement. I highly recommend this company. They have other offices throughout the country, but the Philly office was terrific!
Pros
Free lunches, great play, employees, management, flexibility, work remotely, benefits
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D. Diversified Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

D. Diversified Services, Inc. Reviews by Location