D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all D. Diversified Services, Inc. reviews

Love it!
Research and Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 12, 2019
I started as a summer intern in 2018. They extended the offer to keep me for my whole senior year. The culture is very relaxing and treats you more like family. The pay regardless as a summer intern or a full-time employee is amazing + benefits. Very few companies pay for your travel expenses or offer tuition reimbursement. I highly recommend this company. They have other offices throughout the country, but the Philly office was terrific!
Pros
Free lunches, great play, employees, management, flexibility, work remotely, benefits
Cons
nothing

Other D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Finding the best candidates for big companies
Web Contractor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 25, 2019
This company helps big companies find best qualified candidates, they focus on the top executives and the top employees. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best companies.
Great placement and rep
Swiss Machinist (Current Employee) –  Milford, MIDecember 8, 2018
The job placement is probably hands down the best placement ive had from a temp agency. My rep was incredibly kind and laid back. They also are very quick to get you placed and started which was great as i needed to make good money as fast as possible. The shop i was placed in is very clean and the management is amazing. Ive already recommended this temp agency to a few people i know looking for a job and i will continue to highly recommend diversified. Overall im completely satisfied and incredibly thankful i found the job post i did, and was selected to be a part of this company. 10/10
Pros
Good money, good schedule, great management
Cons
None that come to mind

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D. Diversified Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

D. Diversified Services, Inc. Reviews by Location