D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all D. Diversified Services, Inc. reviews

D.Diversified was a great place to work
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIApril 14, 2017
D.diversified work was a great place to work, great atmosphere, and very friendly people. Made going to work very enjoyable. I learned a lot during my time there; ranging from how the business works to dealing with people.

Other D. Diversified Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Finding the best candidates for big companies
Web Contractor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 25, 2019
This company helps big companies find best qualified candidates, they focus on the top executives and the top employees. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best companies.
Love it!
Research and Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 12, 2019
I started as a summer intern in 2018. They extended the offer to keep me for my whole senior year. The culture is very relaxing and treats you more like family. The pay regardless as a summer intern or a full-time employee is amazing + benefits. Very few companies pay for your travel expenses or offer tuition reimbursement. I highly recommend this company. They have other offices throughout the country, but the Philly office was terrific!
Pros
Free lunches, great play, employees, management, flexibility, work remotely, benefits
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at D. Diversified Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

D. Diversified Services, Inc. Reviews by Location