d.e. Foxx & Associates Employee Reviews

A little disorganized, but willing to help
employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 20, 2018
Working as a contracted employee there is always a risk of how long to expect a job. Working with the office is a process: they probably have a lot going on so it takes awhile to get answers. First hired, I felt like I had already fallen through the cracks due to personal work accounts taking a week to be set up. When it was time for the contract to be terminated, they did, however, make sure there were options for the employees for other opportunities.
Friendly place to work with good pay
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 27, 2017
Everyone is friendly and helpful. The pay exceeded my expectations and the hours are very doable. Coworkers are willing to help cover for me if needed.
Flexible and focused
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 20, 2017
During my tenure here, the environment is diverse with a variety of projects and tasks to keep one busy. You should be good at multi-tasking to succeed here.
Pros
Telecommuting option depending on position
Cons
Expensive healthcare if you have a family
Good First Starting Point
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 14, 2015
Enjoyable people, decent management. Are a lot about numbers and need a lot of commitment, but it was a pretty small company. The most enjoyable thing about my job was learning real-world accounting vs. classroom. They needed more time and more commitment but I was also in school and couldn't. You performed the same tasks each day and not paid enough for how much work they expect. My favorite aspect was it taught me a lot about the real world and I learned a lot of knowledge and experiences that were detrimental and a good example of a first job.
Pros
good learning experience, nice people
Cons
Compensation, Need Commitment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at d.e. Foxx & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

d.e. Foxx & Associates Reviews by Location