D.L. Rogers Corp Employee Reviews

Sonic carhop
Carhop (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 29, 2018
The job is what you make it. I stressed myself out and could never calm down so I am always stressed working here. Give yourself sometime to get to learn the menu and you will get it. Carhop is not difficult it just takes time and a good work ethic. This job does require a lot of energy teens are favored here.
Pros
Well trained
Cons
Menu long and hard to learn
If your a glutton for punishment, this is your spot (manhattan,ks)
Operator (Former Employee) –  Manhattan KansasMarch 10, 2018
A company is made by its managers and lower staff, not by corporations. Yes corporate dictates the direction of movement and policy, but the crews make that money! Push that product, and keep the top executives paid.
The district manager for the manhattan area (your boss for this position) will not lead you by experience or education, he is able to but just chooses another approach. This approach is through rude belittling comments. A poor and unkempt appearance and an antiquated approach on professionalism.
This is a good company! And if you work hard you will be rewarded! But you will fight for it tooth and nail if you try this career through this franchise in the manhattan area.
Under this area management at DL Rogers Corp. My district supervisor took managers to strip clubs after our manager meeting, continually chooses to "motivate" employees by simply threatening them with their jobs, will refuse to make improvements to the facility but will degrade you if you spend too much money just trying to keep equipment running and is in no way a mentor.
Now again I can't stress enough how much DL Rogers Corp is a GREAT COMPANY!!!!! But you will need to seriously ask yourself if the great benefits they give you are worth the suffering you will endure.
Pros
Great benefits, good corporate structure, good marketing strategies
Cons
Poor district management
Fast Paced and Often Short Staffed
Sonic Drive In Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 18, 2017
Most of the coworkers were friendly and fun to work with. I got tipped, but not very much. Sometimes we would be short staffed and we would get rushes, which made work very difficult. The store owner was very flexible with my scheduling as I made it clear that school was my number one priority. When business was slow you either cleaned a lot or got sent on break. Sometimes you would get sent home and sometimes they told you not to show up at all. This is a good part time job to have during high school or even college.
Pros
50% off one meal a day, flexible hours
Cons
30 min break almost every day (even on short shifts), short staffed at times, rude customers (but you get that anywhere), almost no hours during cold weather
Customer Service
Co-Manager/Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 7, 2017
Serving customers and running day to day operations in any establishment should and is top priority. I strive to be the best I can be on the job Im on. I make sure to be at work on time everyday and ready to work and do my job to the best of my ability. To provide for my family is my goal.
Great learning experience
Owner/Operater (Current Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXMay 17, 2017
I tackled my goals head on and made my store successful. I am self driven, I enjoyed the conventions went to different locations.Hard part to balance your personal life and work life.
Pros
learned to be a learner.
Cons
alot of hours on my feet
Great company
Operating Partner (Former Employee) –  Hope Mills, NCNovember 7, 2016
This company offers a great opportunity for people to advance and make a great income for themselves and their family. You have the potential to make some really good money.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Financially burdening as a partner
Great Company to work with.
Operating Partner (Former Employee) –  Spring Lake, NCMay 11, 2015
This time in my life was non stop everyday. It will always be that way now. The goals set by the higher ups were always unreachable.
But time and time again i saw myself working miracles to achieve success. This company will mold anyone into a profiting manager.
It only took me wanting to learn and the rest was force fed to me everyday after.
Pros
Best Pay In the Business
Cons
Forget about your family life