DB Schenker Logistics

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Productive workplace.

Offloading freight and removing the documents from the packages, Entering the information from the documents into the computer so they can be processed and be ready to be shipped for the same day. The boxes are screened to make sure they are safe to board the aircraft. All documents with the correct packing slip will leave on a flight that had been already made for that day. The packages that will be able to leave will then be placed on a PMC and tied down, weighed and put on a trailer to catch the flight.

Pros

Choice to take a 30 minute or 1 hour lunch.

Cons

Warehouse has no climate control.

Very unorganized and stressful work environment at times

I'm part time so I'm in and out and management always worked with my schedule. But I see others there and everyone is miserable. From the lack of help, management of people, letting stuff slide , pay and etc. Unorganized work place. The turnover rate is very high. If you come in and do your job dispite the BS like at every job you will be alright.

Pros

Thy have multiple positions in the office if your not feeling the warehouse

Cons

High turnover rate which puts more workload the regulars there

Not a great environment

During the pandemic. True colors were shown by HR And management. No matter how smart or how hard you work. Everything is political and favoritism is shown. A lot of selfish management works there.

Great company

Db Schenker is a Germany based company with lots of opportunities and growth to advance in the work place. Great team and work and life balance is a plus within the company.

What you need to know

No great leadership or sence of direction. ....Horrible compensation no team poor training. High turnover rates cause for no real structure. Job security is a struggle as they dont value their employees.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Freight forwarding company

World wide logistic company with a lot of changes through out my time their. Management was always helpful and worked to make sure all employee where trained and up to date on logistic matters.

Pros

Good benefits and nice office

Cons

Long hours as needed

Heavy work loads, Fast paced environment

A typical work day includes reviewing client statements daily to ensure billing is up to date. Review files for profits/losses. Maintain logs and spreadsheets of invoices daily. Working closely with the team and monitoring on water reports for monthly forecast and determine where we are at . Hardest part of the job would be keeping up with the reports for not only my client but the truckers/ steamship lines etc. My coworkers make my day enjoyable and the heavy work load helps the day go by quickly.

Pros

nice offfice environment and equiptment

Cons

little to no training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DB Schenker Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.3
InHerSight Score
1.6Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight