DB Schenker Logistics

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

ok

it would depend on what you area you work in. very fast paced always had to be on you toes. Machine does most of the work unless you are a case picker.

DB schenker is a waste of your time

This place is garbage to work at first off I busted my butt here for 3years and my pay only went up a $1.25 . This company prioritizes wall street corporate profits instead of overall employee wellness. They don't appreciate hard working employees. APPLY ELSEWHERE TRUST ME! My current company raises my pay .85 cents every year I been there. Plus they do gain share and incentive pay.

Workplace culture

Was a great place to work until they gave me a discharge for something I didn’t do ....other than that is was a good Compmay ....management was always changing out with the old in with the new lol

Fast but relaxed work pace

we worked with epj riders or forklifts with headsets to either case pick or replenish products for distribution. Great place with great co workers. great incentives!

Terrible decision making

In the time I was there, one GM that would implement 6 10 hour days. And then being replaced by another GM and special Ops manager that just embezzled money from the company before being fired.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

It was so cash

It was a relaxed environment, and fun warehouse. Good management and coworkers were always eager to help no matter what as long as you were vocal of needing help they would help rightaway

Pros

Get to meet good people and get paid well

Cons

The break rooms were small and expensive food

Place was a JOKE!!!

If you like to watch product fall from the skies, you'll love working here. Management will lie to you, supervisors didn't know there jobs, trainers don't know what it's like on the floor when training new employees. Spent more time fixing other peoples mistakes just to put my own pallets up, every night they talk about safety but every night safety violations abound, even in front of supervisors but nothing is done about it. Mandatory overtime, so plan on working 50 hours a week, like it or not. There were some really good people that I worked with, but you get the impression that they were just putting up with the problems cause they had been there so long. If the operations managers like you, you can goof off all you want, if not, well you're just another number till they bring in someone else to replace you.

Pros

Water and Popsicles in the summer, Appreciation Dinners, People who really knew their jobs.

Cons

Bad Management, Supervisors who didn't know how things worked there.

3PL Logistics

if you want to enter the supply chain management field, this is a good company to start with. Unfortunately many changes in management, and no advancement career whatsoever. they prefer to hire outsource managers who have no knowledge of the business and only become bosses, they usually promote the ones who are close to the GM circle, and don't take in consideration your experience or education. If you want to become a supervisor or manager, then you should apply as one, you won't become one being a regular worker. they will use you as they pleased when they need you, but you should use them as well because they will train you in everything to minimize costs, so take advantage of it and move on!

Pros

good benefits

Cons

poor management

Lack of mangement

Lack of management and no room for advancement very stressful work environment pay was alittle above average but overall main problem i would say lack of management skills

Roller coaster of indecisiveness

A typical day is one boss setting the goals for the day, 30 minutes later another boss completely changes the game plan and throughout the day its on a figure it out your own way type of day.

Cons

Poor HR

Good place to work but....

When I worked there I was thru an agency and I was told to stay overtime then I got in trouble the next week they fired me without word. I got a call from my agency saying not to show up cuz I got terminated, I asked for what cause and even the agency said there was no reason. More or less it was cuz the company is gonna go union and I was koo with people that were going union.

Pleasent & productive

I personally enjoy this company, plenty of room for advancement as long as you are about your work. If your someone that just comes for a paycheck you will not see any doors open however if you come to work to do just that and have a willingness to learn more you will have doors open with only one direction..... And that is up!

Pros

Opportunity

Cons

Enthusiasm

Many different changes in management the benefits goes up not negotiations Too many harassment & complaints not fixable Fail to give raises when needed, HR keeps making mistakes on pay checks

Over crowded work expierence

Worked for a couple months I wasn’t too happy with my salary . Also it felt like there wasn’t so much room for pallets jack along with a pallet down the aisles

Pros

Great employees

Cons

No overtime

3PL all over the world

If your a hard worker you will promote fast and make extra money on top of your hourly rate for doing your job. Plus they offer the usual benefits 401k, HSA, extra Giftcards

Pros

Many incentives for working, catered lunches on holidays

Cons

Employee's don't know how good they have it

Hr management issues

Db schenker moreno valley has only one problem.... Hr management in charge of payroll... This person is not at all qualified to do the job ... Intelligence is a must and 8 months later still haven't seen a trace of it existing in HR... Perhaps it's buried underneath that chip she carries on her shoulder ... Power trip ... Intimidating good folk... One who enjoys making others kiss up ... Not to mention the damage she can cause them with only a flick of her wrist .... oh well :)

A Great Company to Work For

They give their employees many Raises. Also treat them with respect. The Company gives weekly lunch ins. DB Schenker works well with the temp agencies, when they do decide to used them.

Pros

A Great Company to Work for

Cons

There are none

communications is bad

when it comes to communicating your hrs of work and if your gonna do overtime well, you don't get told until the day off. unless you request it ahead off time .

Pros

lunch for safety

Cons

over times is a joke .

Great Job

Schenker was great, I loved the people the hours and the atmosphere. Room to move up as long as you're a good worker. Great benefits. Everything there was easy to learn and the day would go by fast.

Pros

Benefits, People and a lot of opportunities

Cons

All the free lunches

Fast paced changing environment.

Lots of work to be done so there is going to lots of overtime. Definitely one of the better companies I've worked for and looking forward to continue to work with in the near future.

Pros

Lots of overtime.

Cons

No social life.

Plenty of over time and benifits

The company had plenty of opportunities for over time. The benefits were well above the standard of most other companies in the area. The top management did however shift about ever six months. This made consistence of operation a bit difficult.

Pros

Lot of give aways and incentives

Cons

Lack of consistance in work process.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DB Schenker Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.3
InHerSight Score
1.6Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare DB Schenker Logistics with

Learn about DB Schenker Logistics in Moreno Valley, CA

• DB Schenker Logistics
  • Moreno Valley, CA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?