PTO and work-life balance at DB Schenker Logistics
How much time off do you get at DB Schenker Logistics? How easy is it to use your PTO at DB Schenker Logistics? Are the working hours flexible at DB Schenker Logistics?
|No paid vacation days||14%|
|Unlimited paid time off||3%|
From 759 Indeed user responses
|No paid vacation days||24%|
|More than 30 days||2%|
From 90 Indeed user responses
|No paid sick days||27%|
|11 or more days||1%|
|I don’t know||8%|
From 336 Indeed user responses
|No paid personal days||35%|
|More than 30 days||1%|
From 134 Indeed user responses
From 137 Indeed user responses
From 378 Indeed user responses
From 139 Indeed user responses
From 134 Indeed user responses
From 373 Indeed user responses
From 550 Indeed user responses
From 457 Indeed user responses
From 449 Indeed user responses
|Flexible schedule upon return||40%|
|Child care on-site/reimbursement||3%|
|Maternity leave benefits||75%|
|Paternity leave benefits||24%|
|Parent career coaching||8%|
From 63 Indeed user responses
From 72 Indeed user responses
From 72 Indeed user responses
From 309 Indeed user responses
See more questions
Questions and answers
Question: What is DB Schenker Logistics sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- I get 6 days of paid sick leave a year, BUT since DB Schenker has an absurd bad weather policy i had to use 3 of them because there was 8 inches of snow on the ground and 1 of them because i was rear ended in traffic. DB Schenker does not care why you are late or why you can't make it to work. You will still get in trouble unless you use one of your 6 Paid Sick Days.
- Answered by Material Handler (Current Employee) - Hillsboro, OR - October 5, 2017
- 4 more answers
Question: What is the vacation policy like at DB Schenker Logistics? How many vacation days do you get per year?
- You get one hour per week you show up for work
- Answered by Out bound picker (Former Employee) - Wichita, KS - July 13, 2018
- 1 more answer
Question: How long do you have to work at DB Schenker Logistics before you can go on maternity leave?
- Three months
- Answered by Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) - Wilmer, TX - May 24, 2021
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
Visit Indeed Career Guide
- How to Calculate PTOWhen an employer offers you a full-time job, they often include a benefits package. This package typically includes healthcare, dental, vision, retirement plans and PTO. PTO is an important benefit for employers to offer because it gives employees the chance to decompress, stay at home while their sick or take care of errands while still getting paid. In this article, we explain PTO, typical accrual rates and how to calculate PTO.
- Guide to Understanding How PTO WorksPaid time off (PTO) is a benefit an employer provides their employees that allows them to receive payment for the time they take off work for vacation, personal days, sick time and holidays. A company'Parent benefits's PTO policy works, you need to know the amount of paid time off your employer provides you, how you earn or accrue that time and the rules you have to follow to use it.
- What Is PTO? Definition, Types and TipsWhether you are negotiating with your current employer or searching for opportunities elsewhere, it’s important to fully understand all aspects of your benefits package, including PTO. Time away from work can help you feel refreshed and may even make you more motivated to pursue your work-related goals. Because PTO is an important consideration when deciding whether or not to accept a role, you should take time to fully understand the types of PTO offered and whether it changes with tenure.
- How to Write a PTO Request EmailPaid vacation time is an important workplace benefit that allows employees to have a healthy work life balance. Vacations can often improve productivity by keeping morale high and allowing employees to return to work rested and ready to thrive. If you would like to take time off from your job, you will need to submit an official request to your employer or HR representative. In this article, we explain how to write an effective email and to plan for your vacation days to make the process as simple as possible.
- Q&A: What Is the Difference Between PTO and Vacation Time?Many people use paid time off and vacation time interchangeably, but they do have distinct differences that are important for job seekers to understand. Both policies allow employees to take a period of paid time off throughout the year, but they each do so in unique ways. When seeking your next position, it's important to understand what kind of time-off policies organizations might offer so that you choose the one that works best for you.
- What is Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and How Does it Work?Unlimited paid time off (PTO) is a structure in which employees are not assigned a set number of paid days off at the start of the year. Instead, employees are provided with the freedom to take time off when needed as long as doing so will not disrupt business. This provides significant flexibility as an employee and rewards productive use of work hours.
- What Is a Personal Day? Definition and ExamplesAs an employee, it is important that you make use of the benefits provided to you by your company. Some of these benefits may include personal time off or personal days. This allows you to rest and take care of important matters in your personal life. In this article, we review what personal days are, how they relate to sick days, vacation days and PTO, how to ask for a personal day, tips for making the best use of your time and additional topics about personal days.
- Average Vacation Time: Definition and U.S. AveragesWhen you find a new job, your prospective employer may or may not offer you vacation time. If you're offered paid vacation time, in particular, this employee benefit can help you achieve a greater work-life balance while still earning your regular wages. Understanding what companies offer their employees regarding vacation time can influence your career path and potential job offer acceptances. In this article, we define vacation time, explain how it's accrued, provide you the average vacation times based on your years of service and list the benefits of having vacation time.