DaVita Careers & Employment - Working at DaVita
- CEOJavier Rodriguez
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
You're seeing DaVita jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 14.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at DaVita have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 681 questions about working at DaVita. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from DaVita employees.
Insights from 1.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with DaVita within the last 5 years.
Nursing phone interview questions: -Why did you choose nursing? -What makes you interested in working as a dialysis nurse? -What is important for you to get out of working as a nurse for a company? -Are you ok with being paid x amount of dollars per hour?
“Tell me about yourself.” “Why did you chose davita?” “Tell me about a time you had encountered a difficult situation and how you handled it” “Explain a time where you messed up on something and how you fixed it” “Are you willing to be flexible and move around wherever you’re needed?” “Can you be a team player?” “Have you ever experienced a situation where you couldn’t fix something? What did you do about it?” “Where do you see your self in five years? What are your goals in life and for working here?”
Behavioral questions, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.