DaVita Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 3,377 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJavier Rodriguez68%approve of Javier Rodriguez's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- HeadquartersHQ: 2000 16th Street, Den...
You're seeing DaVita jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 20.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at DaVita have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 738 questions about working at DaVita. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from DaVita employees.
Insights from 1.5K Indeed users who have interviewed with DaVita within the last 5 years.
I had an on-site interview where she asked me some questions and toured me around the facility. Questions she asked include: "Tell me about yourself" "Why did you choose Dialysis" "What made you want to work for DaVita" "Tell me about a time you encountered a difficult patient" "Tell me about a time when a patient was unsatisfied with your care" "Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker" "What are your strengths and weaknesses" "What are your salary expectations"
I applied for the PCT position. I had a phone pre-screening interview with the recruiter. She was lovely and helpful. These are the questions she asked me: Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a time where you successfully helped a patient. Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult patient. Why do you want to work for Davita? Why do you want to become a PCT? Why Dialysis? These are the questions you can prepare for the in-person interview: Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills. Everyone has had the experience of thinking they knew how to solve a job-related problem only to find out they couldn’t. Can you give me an example of when this happened to you? Give me a recent example of a time when unforeseen circumstances disrupted your schedule. What did you do? Describe the most complex problem you’ve been recently asked to solve. What did you do? What alternatives did you consider? Have you ever recognized an unsafe situation on your shift? What was the situation? What was involved? What did you do? Tell me about a time you successfully dealt with another person, even when that individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa). Tell me about a time where you handle multiple tasks at once. They asked me specific questions regarding my previous experience. What modalities did I use, and what were the outcomes. Be prepared to have a panel interview. There were 3 people interviewing me. While that sounds intimidating, It was actually really fun and nice to meet them. They did an ice breaker before we started and that helped me calm my nerves.
Nursing phone interview questions: -Why did you choose nursing? -What makes you interested in working as a dialysis nurse? -What is important for you to get out of working as a nurse for a company? -Are you ok with being paid x amount of dollars per hour?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at DaVita?Published on May 24, 2021